Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Leaders

I would suggest those of you who have some kind of contact with black leaders in the US to approach them and galvanize their support for the ongoing struggle of the Ethiopian people. The reason I brought up this subject is it was after these leaders started demonistrating against the Sudanese government that the Darfur attrocity got the attention of the media and the UN and the US government.

Email: alem_tesfa@yahoo.com

Re: Black Leaders

Great idea.

Why the f__k you need black leaders from USA?
When most ETHIO people in USA look down on black
americans. Calling them slaves, criminals etc.

Email: Woldexxx@cs.com

City: USA

Tripple X,
You are instigating hate. Do we really need that kind of statement right now? Look how much congress woman Waters tried to help Hatie. We defenately need them. Did you know some black Americans were willing to sacrifies their lives for us during Italian war? Please we don't need this kind of nonsense talk that will bring hate towards us.

City: chicago

Woldexxx it the name of woldehawariat Hagos, a known supporter of Meles. He came to London with a scholarship with the help of TPLF, but was kicked out of university college. Please ignore him. He is a sign of their desperation and hate.

Mamo Qilo

I would agree with this idea. The bottom line
is not what happened with balcks insread use all possible meanses to help the etiopian people.

Email: kaki

City: aa