Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to pay back Al Amoudi:

How to prevent demonstrators distrusting and damaging our Embassy.

1.The Embassy should use video camera and still camera to record every movement that the demonstrators takes.
2. Provoking the demonstrator without breaking the law also another strategy. Tactful provoking included such as waving PM Meles photo, or waving anti CUD slogan.
3. Providing free water or selling bottled water by claming the money will be used to prevent CUD from their evil
4. Distribute free candy to demonstrators saying it is from Embassy… this will drive them nut.
5. This tactful Provocation will clash them with local policy and they will face the full force of the law that they try to make mockery out of …
6. The more the demonstrators behave badly the more good photo the Embassy have to be distributed to news channel around the world

How to prevent demonstrators throwing stone on taxi and bus.

1. Use two decoy taxi one full of army the second one full of photographers who record those hooligans throwing stone and breaking the decoy taxi. The also make headline news.
2. Damaged done to bus and taxi should also be published while the decoy taxi full of army luring the hooligan and apprehend them red-handed.

How to sort out the hooligan, from homeless, the poor, and university students.

1. Register all those who are hospitalized and ask them their name, address and the place of work.
2. This way we will know many million sons and daughters victimized compare to the poor who have nothing to gain if CUD win or lose the election .

How to punish University students for conducting unlawful demonstration

1. Charge those hooligan students all expenses that the city incurred while stabilizing the city, all hospital expanse, property damage, life lost, it might be in tens of million birr .
2. The government must ask all expenses from those hooligan students
3. You might think, where the hooligan students will get them ten of million birr? The answer is very simple. The hooligan must sign a loan certificate from the government promising they will pay when they get employment this way they will end up paying government loan for the rest of their life.

How to force University students to go back to school:

1. The same thing the government must make it clear to everyone that all expenses that incurred during the students are on strike… Expense such as teachers salary, administrative salary and utility expanse. As you know the teachers must be paid regardless of the strike. The question is who should pay for those wastage? Ethiopian tax payer should not be asked to pay this wastage.
2. Therefore those students how are refused to return on timely fashion must be black listed and when they wish to return then they should asked to pay all the expense the city incurred during the strike. Again they can sign loan agreement which they can be forced to pay for the rest of their life.End of story!.

How to fix Ethiopian hooligans how are living aboard:-

1. As many of us know, many Ethiopians run away when they sent for higher education:
2. It is easy to fix those run away… The government should and must ask them produce their 12 grade certificate… once they produce 12 grade certificate it is easy to find out if they were in university or sent for scholarship again on Ethiopian poor tax payer expanses. If they found guilty breaking their agreement to come back and help their homeland for two ort three years. Then it is force them to pay before they can be give land or loan form bank to start business or build house for themselves or otherwise
3. Even in America the government might forgive you any kind of loan if you apply for bankruptcy but you can’t claim bankruptcy when it come to student loan can not be forgiven… every one should pay, regardless.

How to pay back Al Amoudi:

1. Since CUD run Addis Ababa… they can afforded to pay Al Amoudi: the damage done to him.
2. How? Easy Al Amoudi: should not pay any tax to Addis Ababa as long as CUD are controlling Addis Ababa .
3. Second time insult by any CUD Al Amoudi: get life time tax free statue

PS:- When Swiss bank accept money from African leader and Nazi they didn’t ask that much question let alone WAVING BEE T-Shirt

City: AA

Re: How to pay back Al Amoudi:

WHAT? Sorry I didn't get it.

mogenet,

How about this? if CUD doesn't want to return to the table all 200 sets goes to OLF.

How about this one? If one out strike happened because CUD wanted it then Meles should give the city key to CUD and withdraw his army from Addis Ababa and watch what from the distance let the looting begin then the Addis people will beg Meles to brining in the army.

Since CUD win Addis Ababa it is their lose if the whole city burn down. If all out strike happened they will be responsible because Meles should warn them they army will not be their to keep the peace.

When every thing fail give power to OLF and run away. This way CUD will lose power forever.

One more thing regardless of the out come train 100,000 Southern nationality and oromia army that can replace in case of power vacuum created.

If you have a problem of communication why don't you try your own language. I can clear see you do have a big problem. No one is paying anything thing to Alamoudi. It is our money. Not the BEE. Understand Tulu. Please don't use this name we know who you are.

City: Falls Church

Al Amoudi
Pay 100million birr in tax to Addis Govt. the it is easy to fine CUD.

City: aa

Re:Mr Tulu, do you know the meaning of Tulu?

You idiot....it's mountain.

My dear Tulu,
I am still having a hard time to understand your point. If you are saying CUD don't have enough army to lead Ethiopia, you are very much mistaken. Don't assume every soldier in Ethiopia is on Meles's side. The recent violence in Ethiopia that caused the lose of innocent young men and women lives and seeing the grief striken mothers alone is enough to bring in millions of new soldiers.
PLEASE DON'T UNDERESTIMAT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!!
If I miss your point, I apologize. It's not your fault. I am a kind of slow.

City: chicago

I you said the recent violence in Ethiopia in just one or two days caused the lose of innocent young men and women lives and seeing the grief striken mothers.

Now let even assum that CUD have willing millions of new soldiers..

Now let's be reasonable and assum also it takes time to train and orginized those millions of new soldiers..

Now the point is it just take only one or two day for law and order to break down...this time around not 25 but million of mothers will striken by grief... all this could have been avoided if CUD willing to wait another 5years..

Then again those CUD leaers are in their 70 they can't wait antoher 5years FOR THEM IT IS NOW OR NEVER..

On more time don't asume Meles army will help CUD or give CUD to take control of Addis Ababa.. the second Meles lost power CUD it in their own what happend after that the responsabity of CUD...

also Don't forget OLF

Dear ‘Tulu’
You think you are fooling members of this forum but you are not.
1.To begin with you are a Tigre using an Oromo name
2.The Ethiopian Embassy in DC does not belong to you (TPLF) or to EPDRF it belongs to all Ethiopians. By in large it belongs to those who demonstrated in front of it last couple of days. It may be news to you but over 85% of employees in the embassy (including a couple of your own people –Tigres) support the demonstration, I don’t think they will be part of your evil activities.
3.The demonstrators are too savvy to fall for your peasant tricks.
4.You don’t have the gut to come out and hand a candy to the demonestrators. You will be too chickened to even let your true self known you will hide behind a curtain and say you are ‘TULU’.
5.We all know that TPLF members like you are only heroic when they are with a machine gun in the middle of unarmed crowed. The only bravery you know is shooting and killing unarmed women and children. Like you are doing in Addis and Gonder now.
6.You can take pictures or record VIDEOS/DVD as much as you want but you do not have the ability to do any harm to the demonstrators. Actually history will use it against you and your boss in the near future.
7.The Wheels of history are rolling fast forward against your minority ethnic based government. What ever you do is not going to stop it. Mark my word it is going to roll over you and your buddies soon.
8.You are so stupid you try to scare us with OLF. We know OLF is as Ethiopian, if not more, as you (TPLF). They are ready to make you pay for all your (TPLF’s) evil deed against their people.
9.Breath you last breath. Shout your last cry. Plead your last evil plea. History is rolling. IT IS A POINT OF NO RETURN. ETHIOPIA WILL CEASE BEING TPLFs’ ONLY and WILL BECOME FOR ALL ETHIOPIANS (including tigreans). WELCOME TO THE FINAL CHAPTER OF TPLF & ZENAWI’S ERA.
10. LONG LIVE ETHIOPIA. THE ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE VICTORIOUS.
(All upper case letters are intentional)

City: Washington DC

Birhan
take my world for it while you guys holding peacful vigils standing infont of Embassy..you are asking AAU student to die for you... Why not ask the same from the AAU student to hold a peaceful vigil... holding candle to give Birhan to owr people instead of stone...

About OLF this is NOT A JOKE go and read the OPDO yesterday moved their capital of the Oromia to Fifinne (Addis Ababa)

Little Melese (tulu). Please don't even dream that. You EPDRF are not to confused the Oromo people. What a shame. When GOD Created EPDRF, he must' have forgotten your brain. Please as said by the Britian parliament Grow up. The Tigrian ignores you (EPDRF), the Muslin has ignored you and you will be kicked out from Oromiya and international is telling to losen up and grow up. What kind of Mentality you people have?
Stone heads.

City: Falls Church

Tulu, Tultula,

Even your masters in Addis do not claim that the AAU students threw stone. They admit that they were peaceful demonstrators. The first time a stone was thrown was by construction workers infront of Tegbared on the second day of the demonstration. Your butchers shot at AAU students n the first day as the students were peacefully demonstrating. Even your masters admit this. The construction workers threw stones after your buchers started beating peacefull demonstrators.

The world is condemning the unjustifed force used by the buchers of Addis. All civilized people are disgusted by the killing of 26 people. You are here trying to justify the killing of innocent people. I wonder what kind of parents raise dyou.

Mamo Qilo

Al-Amoudi needs to be brought to justice for aiding state terrorism in Ethiopia by providing millions of dollars to support EPRDF!

Email: adfsf@yahoo.com

City: Shewa

Thank you Wer!

To all AAU students:-

You might be book smart or bookish but you are one big stupid.

Who in the right mind become sacrificed goats for CUD...? CUD Leaders are so old they might die on the job... but they don't care for anyone let alone few AAU FOOLSHs They don't care the whole Addis Ababa 7million die as long as they reach to the top before they die...

Some people think AAU student are kid. My A** they are not kids they are Adult since most of them are above 18... They should know better... In West 18 years in an Adult in Ethiopian if you are 40 years old they still treat you as kid. To stop this culture one should start from AAU students... those foolish must start pay for their own education then they will know how it hart when they are force to repay back the money they wasted on useless strike without getting education... As of know those kids doesn't care they even think AAU IS FREE... AAU is not Free it cost million birr to run AAU... ALL this money coming from the poor Ethiopian tax payer most of the tax payer never sit their foot in school but they pay educational tax... those KIDDS this it is free money... someone should tell them otherwise they will continue their hooliganism without any kind of responsibility

I know Ethiopian Review will remove my entry... I know Ethiopian Review for long time they are not supporter of free speech... they never be... they are not defender of free speech they are here because they want to make money out of their Ethiopian review readers. Do you guys remember when Ethiopian Review were they only Ethiopian magazine? They used to control the information flow… After internet revolution Ethiopian Review magazine lost their usefulness… I remembered there straggle to make the transition to website… but they figure out nobody will not pay for their carp… the sad thing is they thought they are above everyone also they think they so good they thought people will die to pay for their online magazine… Who is in right mind will shell out 3 or more dollars per month… for new he or she can get for free from BBC.. or other site for free…

Ethiopian Review official dead after internet revolution they could not make the successful transition… then when I see this Ethiopian Review online… I thought they make the come back… only to be disappointed to find out they are using their site to beg their reader for support.. Brother why not for just like any other website and make your money from Add… I don’t see any add… I don’t even see any proper article only the same article stolen form BBC..

Shame on you… Ethiopian Review you don’t have it in you anymore please don’t embarrass their great medium and retired… they is life after Ethiopian Review you should make the transition when the producer and editor before hitting 65years mark within few years in you guys not already there.

You guys call for Meles resignations but you don’t want do the same thing yourself and want to run Ethiopian Review magazine until you separated by death… I hope you are not alcoholic or gambler like most Ethiopian here in DC. They way YOU CAN SEE MELES RULE for another five year…. I hope before you die you tackling the alcoholisms and gambling problem that our communities face instead crying about politics of 27/7 365 days a year.

Thanks.

Tulu, Tultula,
Why don't you just go and kiss up the Moudi, your Boss.

OH!!GOD!! NOT TULU AGAIN. ALL OF A SUDDEN MY HEAD START HURTING.

I think Tulu is Melles hey, hey. The correspondence between Mogenet and Tulu is interesting. Berhane you are done.

Yes Tulu and the rest are EPDRF (Melese) but I don't understand why he doesn't use his name what ever it is Tulu you have never touched and read or near by a book so you can tell the difference. As you said you know about animal so please go back to your zoo. And forward this message to Meles. You might look like goat and he defintely has a look of Monkey so go to where you belong. Make sure you don't terriozed the animals as they do have the right too.

i have read tulus ideas, i tulu is not his name. i am shur about that.

Tulu you are repeatedly saying that the cud leaders are older , do you think that this is bad and an indication for their short age after this ?

i am sory about your thinking , first leaders are not going to leave for ever they will do what this country and god expected from them and they will die in proud.secondly do you think that leaders should dig a holl as melese did since he leave the campus.(AAU)

i think you are one of the members of the dying tplf leading terrorist group( ashebari buden). we are sorry for what happened in ethiopia on to you. your sun is setting , your fate will be bad sooner or latter ethiopians ( including our tigrian brothers and sisters ) are waking now. we will not let you distroy our country rather we will distroy you with the help of God.

u are saying that addis ababa people will beg melese to control Addis , don't fool your self.No one in the world will beg for a fashist( chirak) like melese.

let me tell you something to tulu,if you are not melese him self becareful,he may distroy you the moment he think he explote you enough,

Email: gesgis@yahoo.com

City: addis ababa