Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is Aba Paulos

The Orthodox Church led by the tribal Aba Paulos was quick to endorse the "democratic process" that EPRDF tried to steal. How come it is so quite when 26 innocent lives are taken by his master (Meles). It makes you wonder.

Mamo Qilo

Re: Where is Aba Paulos

Good observation Mamo, but dont forget he is on meles' payrole. I wouldn't blame him.

City: NYC

Hey dud,

Did u see those "priests" at the cud demonstration in DC. When i see them with the demonstrators, I said we r better of with Aba Paulos. It is a pity that what i am observing in the opposition font is more tribalism, hate and dictatorship than democratic movement. Sorry !!

He is by no means better than Berket the evil of evils

Email: kaki

City: aa

Dear Ato Paulos,

You as a spiritual leader of one of the oldest Christian country Ethiopia should express your concern on mass killing of the youth in Ethiopia. What are you Preaching? are you preaching hatred and war for your faithful? If our religion dosen't stand for what is right then I am doubtful whether am following a right religion or you are not in the right place? leave that palce for true spiritual leader who work day and night for the good of their faithful, who stand for justice and peace! The young people are perishing but you by not showing you concern of the situation in public you as the head of the people of God of Ethiopian Christians encouraging the violence. Reflect on your postion

Email: atejh@yahoo.com

City: Nairobi

How about the Muslim leader?... isn't his duty to condomn such barbaric inhuman act by blood tristy group?
Alah will pay you for your did
INSHALAH!

Email: rshemsu@yahoo.com

City: Japan

I just heard that peoople are ordered not to go to churches and mosques to pray.

City: chicago