Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
taxi drivers

Our brothers and sisters paid the ultimate sacrifies for our beloved ethiopia. the meles repressive government continue to decieve the international community by saying those killed were lotters and trouble makers.we, ethiopians in diaspora must expose the true picture of the meles regime in days to come. We also have to support our brothers and sisters ( taxi drivers ) who are currently on strike for their bravery and patriotism. There are more than 150,000 ethiopians living in washington metropoltian area alone.lets come together and help our fellow taxi drivers back in Ethiopiain any way we can. ER, please tell us how. this the least we can do at this moment before it is to late.

God bless all those who died for their mother land!

Email: Feleguhe_8@msn.com

City: Alexandria,va

Re: taxi drivers

I do agree on doing something. Please do it fast. We all are proud of the whole taxi drivers, co-drivers and owners. We are also proud of all merchants of the whole Addis Ababa, Nathareth, Desie, etc. Organize something and inform us who are in Addis so that we will participate.

God bless all

Email: talbelaysik@yahoo.com

City: Addis

I understand a lot of Ethiopians all over the World especially those in Metropolitan areas have not participated in a peaceful Rally, Cities like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, etc. Because I am sure for what ever reason they may have, they did not do it. But the Taxi drivers whose only income is from driving a taxi all day; did not even think of how they will feed their family or pay their bills. They sacrificed and just did it.

My suggestions for all of those Ethiopians who wanted to participate and did not. Would you imagine if we each gave $1US. and open up an account for the Taxi Driver to receive a thank you from all of their brothers and sisters.

Please let us do it soon.
Ethiopia Tikdem

Email: cradministration@sbcglobal.net

City: San Francisco

We need someone to organize this would you please push? Which organization or community is to take the coordination role? Please do is fast.

Email: g_tariku@yahoo.com

Enough about those funky taxis and stupid drivers.
What about the w---e houses or the prostitutes still
working? The Ethio w----s and prostitutes are making
big money here in USA.

Email: Woldexxx@cs.com

City: USA

Woldexxx,

What are talking about? Please put your idea clear.

Email: talbelaysik@yahoo.com

Woldexx even if i don't understand your point. Allow me to say if you are a member of EPDRF wait your turn. If you are supporter of person depend on the Sheik wait your turn to. I think rest of us are contributing every possible thing to save each person in danger. Well done Taxi-Drivers. Keep on Pushing.

City: Falls Church