Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time is over for the Agazeans/Woyanes

I think it is time for the Agazeans to cry. Agazeans should go back to their land Tigray/Ertria? Where ever they came from.
Ethiopia belons to ethiopian?

Agazians Go HOME! Now!

Victory to Ethiopian heros!

Email: zeethiopiawiz@yahoo.com

City: Berlin

Re: Time is over for the Agazeans/Woyanes

Weregna neger neh.

City: Addis

Mr guest is either a woyane or an Eretrian banda. you don't belong here.Go back!!!!you big peasant!!
Ethiopia is for Ethipians not for Agazians/you. gangs/peasants!

Here you are talking about uniting the people, but on the other hand telling the Agazi troop to go back to their land(Tigrai). Don't you see what you are doing? Isn't Tigrai your land as well? This is a very critical moment. Don't forget that the Agazi troop is just following orders. Don't bring ethnicity into this discussion. That is what created all this problem. God be with our people.

Email: jbeyene@hotmail.com

City: los angeles

Zenebe Zethiopia,
I am questioning your motives. Are you suporting the Meles's group who are distributing flyers in Ethiopia to cause division? Tigrais are Ethiopians too. By the way where did you tell Mengestu to go? It has nothing to do with him being half Tegrae. My belief is it has something to do with him being Erterian. Melese doesn't care if Ethiopia crushes to the ground.
I have friends from all over Ethiopia and some are muslima and some are christian. We all love our country very much.

City: michigan

hi,

We have seen and heard that only the Agazeans were firing forhead of the innocent. None of the federal police fired at the people only The Agazeans because the federal police are not from Tigray.They are Ethiopian and for the Ethiopian people. If really Agazean think that they are from our land let them stop these unforgiveable crime on poor Ethiopians.

Email: atejh@yahoo.com

City: Dareselam

Thank you Kasa. I share your point of view. But really if Eriterians are participating on this thing. What do they really want from Ethiopia. They got there so called freedom? Holly Cow. Just Leave us alone Mr Guest. We have removed the Cancer and we don't wait it for the rest of our life. Buy it or not We manage to live without your interferance. Don't Mess with us. Say that you are Eritrian. Don't conflict us with Trigria. We are sick and tired of yours and Melese Zenawi game. Game is over.

City: Falls Church

I like all you guys and your idea too. Ethiopian should have to show our unity and respect to each other. I'm a tigrean live in Addis and m sick of what it had been done by the so called Agazian force. They don't represent us except the dictator Meles and his elite. We must stand together to end this unlawful act. "YEKENYELEY"

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Hi my people

What is wrong with us? Why are we always trying to protect these Agazeans and Woyanes? The Woyanes have never been loyal to Ethiopia and Ethiopians. They have no respect to Ethiopia. They betrayed us since the time of their BANDA emperor- Yohanes. History is repeating again and again. Currently the entire nation is suffering because of our lenient (opportunistic!) stand against them. Let us take a good stand against all woyanes. Let us teach them a very good lesson their own way. Let give them no room to play on us. Let them go back their empire Tigray soon. Ethiopia is much better without woyanes.

Woyanes go home!

Ethiopia belongs to Ethiopians!

Victory to Ethiopian people!

Email: zeethiopiawiz@yahoo.com

City: Berlin

People like Zelalem are not Ethiopians rather they are Anti-Ethiopians. Don't give attention to persons like this. Banda is the one who tries his best to divide our country. We have only one country nothing else. Some people like you may have a reserved country (like Eritrea) if the worst comes. "ANTA GOTEGNA"

Belay,
you are lying People like Zenebe Ethiopiawi are the best Ethiopians.They are telling you the truth.
Go back woyane! kehadi!!Hell wth Yohanes!
City bird.

I do belive in one Ethiopia.
Stop the race and etnic fight!

You are rather city bar lady than city bird. ZEREGNA

we ethiopias shoud be careful not to mantion eritre we r glad tgray and eritrea r no in speaking terms so eritrea is no going to help the agame i bet u melles is regratting it

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Isn't Isias Meles' cousin? They're probably in some sort of cabal with a goal to destroy Ethiopia.

I agree the agazzians should leave finfine, cos finfine belong to the people of oromia and the cdu amara have to be careful not to make error like the wayyane r making or like derg,hailessilase did.ethiopia is not ethiopia without the oromo, olf have to invited from eritrea to lead ethiopia. the wayyane r not up to good they may go their saperate way cos i can not see giving power,the problem is where do thy go?

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Mahari, I know you are Eriterian. You are scared to death of CUD. You people are doing everything under the sun to create ethnic division in Ethiopia. Mahari, we don't need you. You got what you wanted,so called independent. I know some Eriteriana who dispise your leader. We know, you people don't have freedom of the press or speach. Don't come to our side to exercise your freedom of experssion. It is clear you people have ill wish for Ethiopia.

Leave us alone!!

Wow I think this room more cautious and matured than ever before, thank you for all Ethiopians, for distinguishing Eritreans and Tigrians. These banda penetrate this room for several weeks like Mahari fara doma ras they have no desire only to destroy Ethiopia. I was really upset from all participant for not knowing Eritrean motive, no matter we are all Ethiopians death to all Eritrean regime. I have message for Eritreans, Tigrians are ready more than ever to slice your throat why don’t just make a move around Badema?

Email: kerfafa@hotmail.com

City: Gojjam

For your information guys, the so-called 'Agazi army' (if they were the one shooting at the people), from what I heard, there were also militias looked like coming from Gambella area (very dark faced with some marks on their forehead). I doubt if they were all coming from Tigray. When some people tried to talk to them in Tigrigna they did not understand. This happened when they tried to arrest some students. I think that was a very specialized force from various areas. You know what they do-they dont speak, they dont laugh...etc. They hate when somebody stares at them. They just want to kill as they are trained!! I am not sure if they can communicate with each other.

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

Thanks, but I aint no Woyané!! I was telling the truth. Niether was trying to defend the Tigrian Agazi. For your info-I hate Woyanes!! If you want to make sure ask whoever was there at the time of arrest!! Dont just smear names on people you dont know!!

Rachel sister
I am sorry. you may be right. I do hate Woyane too.Sorry.
Regards
R&M

UNblieveable you losers here are trying to defend the agazi murderous group of meles zenawi and scapegoat them as other people than the pure brothers of meles from tigray. shame on you all who trying to defend this people who bleed out beloved city with blood all over the place.
Yes most of you are trying to play the political correctness or simply you are woyanes supporters, but THE TRUTH IS WOYANE AGAIZI ARMY ARE THERE TO KILL OUR PEOPLE AND THEY ARE MELES LOYALISTS FROM TIGRAY. if you agruing they are ethiopian or they need to go to tigray. it is a critical time for them and their leaders if they want to be considered as ethiopians they need to stop killing our people. period.
but no more confusion about where they from. hard pill to swallow but we all know the truth so let's not fall to the trap of woyaness...confusion..
Time is over for woyanes/agazi the murderous people and i dont care were they go, to zimbabwe as mengustu did or go to tigray and hide in their caves. they need to leave mama ethiopia alone. period.

Rachel,
shame on you calling the agazi blacks from gambella. you must not have a head to think with.
why would gambella people defend and murder for the same guys(woyanes) who massacred gambellas in 2002.
we know where the agazi/woyanes are from.
not thanks for your stupidity though.

Dave,
you are absolutely right.Some of the participants in this forum are really supporter of Woyane.They are trying to confuse us/Ethiopian people.look how they react when we are trying to attack Meles and his Agazian gang,Alamoudi... They are always on a defence position. They are all not happy. But, they are try to play smart.Go back to Tigary/Eritera! Go to your stone and mountain country! leave us alone!
Long live mother Ethiopia down with Woyane
Regards
R&M

Dave,
i am with you. the truth hurts for the woyanes supporters but they are bleeding us bad, it hurt us more. i like the phrase, they have to go wherever.
tesfa,

There is no law against dreaming.

Email: ****

City: *****

Hey guys, I think I made some people unhappy!! Guys, I was trying to fight these Woyanés as best as I could but I dont want to generalize things and blame Tigrians or any ethnic group. I think we have to be logical (reasonable). Dont you think so? I am one of the supporters of CUD. If I were not I wouldnt waste my time with you guys!!