Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nina's Rule of Law Qulifies her to Join EPRDF

Nina,

You wrote: "The recent development in Ethiopia might escalate and lead to bloodshed and I think the CUD should share the blame for it."

Let me ask you, if your house is being burglarized and the burglar threatens to blow your house unless you let him steal all your property, rape your relatives in the house and get a safe passge to escape. Would you take the blame for calling the police? If your answer is yes, you qualify to join EPRDF. They need people with your mentality.

MAmo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Re: Nina's Rule of Law Qulifies her to Join EPRDF

Nothing is shame as relating the unrelated.
If there were no ballon thierves and murderers(EPRDF), no one would have given a call for police.

Email: almu@yahoo.com

City: Ethiopia

MamoKilo,

Simplistic, but very good analogy. TPLF cadres and supporters would attempt to transfer blame to the victims to escape responsibility. We should not let them create confusion and shift blame. In my humble opinion, sole responsibility for killing over 20 innocent Ethiopians, wounding over 400,and imprisoning thousands of blameless Ethiopians,rests with TPLF. The buck stops at PM Meles’ office. The world should not let him and his accomplices get away with this unprovoked violence against unarmed civilians.

Yours truly

City: Washington DC

Agree with you Birhan

City: Falls Church