Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do EPRDF chose to stick to the sit

As to me there is one and only one reason. BUSINESS. The members are running a huge sum of money under the name of the endowments. These organizations are established and run basically by the money robbed in the name of Ethiopians and partially by the party’s capital. Furthermore its officials are highly corrupted. Upon a change of government, they will be under the rule of law. This will reimburse the society what it deserves. Hence, EPRDF’s officials would be empty handed. That’s why they chose to stick to the sit. What’s ur opinion on this?

Please don’t associate this with our brothers and sisters in Tigrai. They are also suffering from the same regime.

City: Addis Ababa

Re: Why do EPRDF chose to stick to the sit

Simply, better to say they are thinking the way an animal think.

Email: Abebayehum2003

Meles and his club they will continue killing people. Because to protect there own investments in the name of security. They are evildoer, I ask Ethiopian people to struggle for your liberty. “We Ethiopians have right to chose a government that can be trusted.”
Woyane fraud your vote, which is ignored your freedom of right to chose your representatives.

Email: Noah_90045@yahoo.com

City: Los Angeles

Dear Abebayehu, Thanx for ur responce. As u have said, Gorella is a Gorella. Animal's behavior is to bite, not to show love and respect for those who opposed him.

Dear Noah, thanx for ur comment. and as u have said freedom can only be achieved through the struggle of the plundered ones. Let's not expect something from abroad. Foreign interferance is only a complement not the cornerstone.

You guys don't be foolish. they are not gifted from God.they got the sit by making stong struggle.you can get in that way

Yikuno,
Are you suggesting that we should fight them the way they did? We won't!! Not because we are afraid to, but because no military overthorow would bring any thing positive. that is teh history of the coountry for "3000" years and we know where we are. We have already seen what armed struggle can bring with TPLF? Ballots not bullets. Only those who lost with the ballots resort to the bullet. Nither shall we allow any one to steal our votes.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Yikuno, Woyane says "I have struggled for freedom and democracy". And they are considering the power as a price for their struggle. They preech the rest of the world as there exists democracy in ethiopia and what they do is upside down. until recently no one believes u if u say Woyane is dictator. I appreciate ur suggestion. However the struggle should be through Ballot not Bullet as Jadu said. All i can tell u is we will soon sing about our freedom.

Jadu.. Jadu... u "Angeten Kibe New Yatetahew". No better responce or compliment for Yikono. Thanx!