Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let her be the symbole of our resistance

The struggle for democracy is continuing all over the country.Already many have died a brave death.There is a young high school girl who is killed by the fascist regime.Let her be the symbol of our resistance.Let her be our Rosa Parks!!!Let us all carry to the end her cause.Ethiopian review or any body who is reading this please post her Picture.Lets all carry her picture.She will be the symbol of our resistance.

Email: Alem2@yahoo.com

Re: Let her be the symbole of our resistance

I am reading and crying.

good idea. please find out her identity

I am having a hard time. It is awaful to see all these young Ethiopian dead bodies. Oh! my God!!Why? Why? I can't stop crying. The thaught of their parents grief makes me wheep. THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!
They are too young to die!!!!
Why Meles!! Is it really worth it for you to kill innocent young men and women and suffer their parents with grief?
Fourteen years!!! isn't it enough? I am pretty sure you have enough money to buy a propety in Zembabwe next to Menegestu's property. Please leave peacefully!!

City: michigan

I appreciate your idea and I thought it might work perfectly with mine.May be the comitee(what cometee? please read below) will be named after her name and got her picture on its logo,may be?!
Urgent "crisis comittee" needed to be established

There is an urgent need to form a crissis comitee among the oppostion partys that could coordinate humaniterian assistance to those who are victimes of the Governments brutual raid these last three days. It is high time for the opposition and the public at large, both at home and abroad, to stand for each other and show solidarity to those who looses their loved ones or live with an injured following their couregious effort to defend democracy and the people right at home. Among other things the aim of the comitee to be established could be; help boost the people morale and sustain the struggle to the finish.
The comitee should be multy purposed and help the targeted people economically, medically, legally to pursue charges against their offenders and socially,pay them a visit and remind them that they are not alone and their blood didnt poured in vain. As we all know most of our people at home are left being poorer after the 15 long years under TPLFs dictatership and leave alone help their wounded sisters,brothers,sons and doughters, they might not even have a piece of bread to put on a table twice a day. So the effort of doing so is motivated primarely to stand by the side of our people regardless of their poletical view or affliation.

The comitee should also keep track about the developments in the country and make sure to dissiminate enough information to the ethiopians, the international comunity and the various medias all over the globe. The comitee should also take the task to coordinate a legal team that would bring the case of this "mass murder" by the Prime minister in particular and all others in his circle involved in planning, ordering and executing this act of atrocity and horror against an unarmed civilians on the international court, the Heague. This could be an undertaking only to begin with and the comitee should expand its body and direction as it assumes its duty in accordance with what prevails.
Please add what your oppinion on this topic is and pass this message to every one you know,individuals, opposition leaders and different medias both at home and abroad.If you your self run any kind of media please post it on your page and pull for more ideas and insights to be incorporated to assist our brothers and sisters who are a victim and help less.
Kindly yours concerned Ethiopian brother.
The people shall prevail and govern!!!!!

Email: beniam_w@hotmail.com

City: Stockholm

Alemeye you are not alone dear! we all are crying, our country is crying, our people are crying,we who have good hearts and concern are crying oh may God see our tears and redeem all of us I am so depressed too I couldn't think any thing else except those poor Ethiopians, Victims of the wild government. Please let us pray, let us tell our God see our country's grief...he is the only one who got the power, WHEN IT WILL BE OVER? OHHHHHH LORD

Email: lilifikir@yahoo.com

City: gorgora

Beniam

I agree with you completely.It boils down to the political organizations to step forward and lead.It is time for them to open local offices in every state.They need to recruit more memebers.Again we need to be organized better.However take the initiative.Let every body do what he can do with out waiting on any one else.I am with you.

Abebe

Email: Alem2@yahoo.com