Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Open Letter to Al Amoudi

Al Amoudi, You should have known better!

I don't disagree with your assertion that you have the democratic right to support the party you so choose. However, you elected to align yourself to a party (TPLF) that has a strangled hold of Ethiopian public, has worked tirelessly against the national interest of Ethiopia, and has killed and imprisoned people along the way until today. The teenager that died and many youngsters blood that was spilled today are testaments.

I was hoping against odds the mogul would come out and apologize the public for the unwise deeds. In the name of democracy, you chose apolitical event to spout the ruling party politics. Coming to apolitical event dressed up with the ruling party t-shirt was by itself uncalled for. However, what incensed me and I believe the rest of the public is that your remark the opposition stole the St. George FC emblem.

Mr. Al Amoudi, the public is still waiting for an apology. As an Ethiopian, you know Ethiopians. We are humble and polite people. We are also patriotic. No matter how poor and impoverished we are, we love our country. We defend our country. We are struggling with internal enemies that don’t wish well for Ethiopia and Ethiopians and never want strong Ethiopia to re-emerge. When you align yourself with undemocratic and merciless clique in Addis, you tarnished your good image and the goodwill you built. When you come by our beloved country, no amount of money, no amount of investment will buy Ethiopians loyalty . You should have know better as I trust it is in your blood.

My suggestion is, Mr. Al Amoudi, scrap the intimidation and come out loud and clear with an apology and state for the record that you are not associated in any way, form or shape to the ruling party misdeeds in past, present and future. This only could clear your name. I hope you do it sooner than much later – for both yours and Ethiopia’s sake.

City: USA

Re: Open Letter to Al Amoudi

Thank you for putting up that statment in such an exqusite way. Well done my Ethiopian Brother. Al-Amoudi has to apology to the Ethiopian people because Meles has killed innocent Ethiopian in broad daylight in Addis and I'm sure if Al-Amoudi is a human he will distance himself from such a leader and leadership.

As much as Al Almudi has every right to support any party he chooses. Don't all Ethiopians have the same right? Why then intimidate other party supporters? To the point of KILLING!!! Then by every count Meles should be considerd " The Saddam Hussain of Africa"

City: chicago

If Al Amoudi-being the richest person in the poorest country-Ethiopia,supports any political group that stands in line with the historical & "DEMEGNA" enemies of the country in order to weaken & disintegrate its unity ,the people of ethiopia could not tolerate this!By the way,it is said that Ai Amoudi was close friend of the deceased Gebremeskel Hailu-CC member of TPLF & head of "DIMISTI WEYANE TIGRAY-YETIGRAY ABYOT DIMIST"-The Voice Of The Tigray Revolution which is a radio station in Mekele until he was expelled by Meles from it,together with the other Tigray & TPLF leaders.Many Ethiopians associate this & other backgrounds Of AlAmoudi that this rich person might have been ,directly or indirectly supporter of TPLF,EPLF,TLF,ELF, etc. etc.etc.So it is good if Al Amoudi makes apologizes to the Ethiopian people soon!

Email: mehariabera@yahoo.com

City: Denver

THE good things that men do is buried with there bones
the evil that they do live after them.so leave him alone!!!
SHIKE AL MMOUDI is not a politcation.He is a business-man who simply loves his country,and does something abut it.what his religion is;what his political inclation is,or what he looks like,is of no concern to any body.HE is a good soul.don't judge a man by a shirt he is wearing!!!!!!!!GOD Bless

Email: messayewossen@yahoo.com

City: los angels

Please forward this message to him Debalke. Shut up.

City: Falls Church

Al Amoudi Need Not Apologize

Why should he apologize. He supported EPRDF and he has every right to do so. I believe EPRDF needs to go and I have evry right to do so. We blame TPLF for imposing group thinking. Al Amoudi is an individual with and individual stand and beliefs. We cannot force him to think like us. He has every right to support any one he likes. Why do not you guys leave him alone and foucs your energy on EPRDF and Meles.

Al Amoudi is the best thing that has happened to Ethiopia over the last 30 years.

Mamo Qilo