Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Al Amoudi Vs. Mirchaw Let the rule of law prevail

Guys,

This is America. Mirchaw has nothing to fear unless he has defamed Ato Almoudi. Ato Alamoudi has every right to defend his name and integrity. So let the rule of law prevail. Mirchaw has every right to counter sue Alamoudi. There would be tons of top lawyers who would want to sue Al Amoudi for his money. My take is that Mirchaw may have defamed Al Amoudi. If he did he has to be taken to court. That is what democracy is all about. Just because Alamoudi is rich does not mean that he can be defamed.

Al Amoudi has every right to support any party he wishes. Why was he singled out and attacked? You cannot fight for democracy on one hand and accuse Al Amoudi for exercising his right. Ethiopian Review needs to live up to its name. Cut this crap.

Mamo Qilo

PS: ER, why are you removing my postings that rightly claim that I was the first to call upon the opposition to form a shadow government? This is not right! ER needs to live up to its name.

Re: Al Amoudi Vs. Mirchaw Let the rule of law prevail

Mamo Quilo,

What can of justice are you advocating? Do you expect an activist who has devoted his life to promote the interests of Ethiopia to fight against a business tycoon? Come now. Al Amoudi must apologize to the people whom he has given his back to in order to promote his own selfish business interests. He has to work his way up to earn the trust of Ethiopians.

See ethiomedia.com to see what Alamoudi is, what he stands for and his respect to the people of Ethiopia. Compare him to Nigussie W/Mariam who doesn't have the decency even to apologize. I wish our officials had such decency too. There is alot to learn from the content of the letter.
Site administrator, you need to post this in your front page as the ethiomedia did and show your impatitality.

City: DC area

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

the problem with ethiopian people is that you dont know who is doing good and bad to you. i have a big respect for Sheik Al Amoudi and no ethiopian should have talked **** about him! yes, some people are mad because he had a say in the politics, but so what? he is like all of us and he can support any party he feels related too. SO LEAVE HIM ALOAN. you have not done 1/1000000000000 to ethopia as he has done many great things for motherland!
peace out!

City: why

What is going on with this case between the two? Is it true that the Billionaire has been asked to forgive Mirchaw and allow him continue his work in the community? Wanna know! Do you know,?

Email: getyoseph@juno.com

City: Little Addis