Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meles will one day cry for his own children!

Sinners won't get away with their sins as long as the Lord of Israel is on his throne! He made mothers cry for their children, he will one day cry for his own! he deprived Ethiopia's children of their rights, his children will one day be deprived of their rights! He is sewing sin and wickedness, and his children will sadly be the ones to harvest it!

This is not curse on the Prime Minister, its just whats gonna happen! People gotta harvest what they sew, it comes naturally!

Meles Like Saddam-Wait!

Meles is reliving Mengistu's life. The difference with this one is that Meles' Abiyot Tebakiwoch have a fancy name "federal police". I see these modern abiyot tebakiwoch in courts and prisons in a few years. They are torturing and killing students and the people against the constitution which they sing to protect. Face it - you are protecting Meles and his gang. They will not last as long as the Ethiopian people and Ethiopia. Mengistu, with his half a million army vanished because they were fighting for a man. Ethiopian security forces should know who you are fighting for. The constitution protects the lives of all citizens. Don't tell me you are protecting the constitution while killing and torturing the people who "wrote" the constitution. WAKE UP! HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.

Re: Meles will one day cry for his own children!

you know what GOD is kind he might forgive him that is my might mare. And I can assure you he will never cry as he doesn't have hurt for that. Do you think if he knows that he has kids. I don't think so.

City: DC