Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Use Hilton Addis instead

Hilton Addis is also five star hotel. It's the same Service you get.Boycott Sheraton! Use Hilton Addis instead!
Long live Ethiopia/CUD

Re: Use Hilton Addis instead

hahahahah you must Be kidding us!!! you have No many to begin with!( wofram Deha) late alone To boycott "" sheraton"""My friend you Need to see inside of you! before you came with rabish proposal!! IDIOT
Shike--Al-amudi has 70% ethiopia`s economy-moron. do u think the scum CUD-think the way you think. its like playing with fire. its quite easy For Him to Leave your sorry country & move to the neighbouring country.. you will stay with your-emama ethiopia & Your Ugly " ïekek" empty propaganda of "CUD".
you are very Disgusting !"yek'
you emotions is still bubbling from addisAbeba Demonstration you couldn`t able to control it any ..more.
you need to see you Dr.
A promise from me......--> CUD-will never come To power in our time...

Boycott Sheraton Addis!
you are finished Woyane!!
ketele belate! Ketele!

Addis,

Sorry for your idea. Do you think Al amudi will make a great change for the country. Don't be fool. That is we Ethiopians who will and should make changes. We are sorry Al amudi can go back to home. There are many Ethiopians who needs to come and invest for their country. Al amudi might come here for other purposes you may know it sometimes in the future.
If you are Ethiopian just revise your ieas, if you aren't I am sorry.

Thanks

Email: talbelaysik@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Please tell me who is this guy? Even the American couldn't investigate his resource. Do you think he is an Ethiopian guy and has a real love for Ethiopians. NO NO NO. We are supporting by our own money which is stolen from Commercial Bank. Therefore, I think it is wise to use Hilton. Thanks

City: Falls Church

I am just glad Alamoudi's bad side started to come out to public now. Now, his dirty behind will be under scrutiny and investigation by private press. His real identity will come out. Guy is dirtier than anybody could imagine! I have prayed about him, and there is nothing God can't do! His REAL identity will soon come out! Consequences will always follow actions, and our billionaire will pay for whatever is on his hands! I suggest Ethiopian journalists in the diaspora to investigate his butt...he is rumored to be doing really really dirty staff back home! You hear horrible staff if u specially get to interview his employees in his rural farms.

My brother I'll return home for vacation this summer.
At which time I'll rest my fat butt in a Addis Sheration bed & eat injera off two Addis Sheraton
tables.

Email: Woldexxx@cs.com

City: USA

Thank you for suggesting that. But the supporter of this stupid guy might not like it.

Why Hilton? When I went to Ethiopia five years ago I made a one night reservation at Hilton Hotel paying over $700.00. When I arrived there I was very tired due to the anticaption of my brothes funeral, inother wards I didn't look my best. To my amesment the Hotel attendent some young girl looked at me up and down and gave me a room in the basement that has a very small bed not in a very clean room. I could not believe I was discremanted in my own country. The next morning since I had to leave very early in the morning to go the funeral I didn't get the chance to complain to the manager about my treatment. So to those of you who recomending Hilton, why not some other Hotel.

City: chicago

By the way it was $700.00(birr)

Reply to Lemlem...
I have just talked to the General Manager from Hilton Addis. He promised me to upgrade some of the services which need to be upgraded. Sorry for the inconvienience.
I advice you to boycotte Sheraton Addice for the sake of mother Ethiopia and for the sake of those brothers and sisters who were butchered by Agazi's gangs..please??????
Regards....Mosquito

Reply to Mitu,
Have you tasted his d.. or you got a family who is working at Sheraton?
Regards
Mosquito

I will never stay at Hilton Hotel ever again, even if they offer me a free room. The sad thing is when a white man goes there they worship them like God. There is no excuse for what they did.
Mosquito, you must be Hilton Hotel's hired promter.
Aren't there other best rated hotels in Ethiopia?
Enough about Hilton, they can go to h---.
At the moment my main concern is the security of my Ethiopian people. I can't get my mind to focus on other things. The death of my country men is eating me up.
The only way I will forgive Hilton Hotel for my treatment is if they donate money to the family of the dead high school girl. Think about it I could have sue the son of b--. Sorry, after five years I am still angry. It just the fact it happened in my own country.

City: michigan

Isn't Hilton hotel partly owned by the goverment? I don't know the answer. I am just asking

Email: soulabc@hotmail.com

Reply to Lemelem
Ok... I understand your anger.
Byeeee and long live Ethiopia & CUD & UEDF!
Regards
Mosquito

Mosquto,

come-on, don't fly away, please don't say good bye.

Please don't get me wrong. I don't think Alamoudi is going to get hurt, we boycutt his hotel or not. He has money, like water caming out of faucets. To be honest with you, it gives me ill feeling to know one man has this much influance in one country.

My question to you is -Aren't there other best rated hotels besides Hilton and Sherton?

Peace and Harmony to Ethiopia!!!

Hi Mosquito. I said the supporter of this guy. I hate mentioning your beloved Alamoudi. They don't like the idea of Hilton Vs Sheraton. Do you get me now? And for your question, I am not keen on him. Oh, I forget to advice you to read ever one comment carefully. Don't fly up and there just like Mosquito. Know the pronoun, and subject of the sentence.
Thanks

Reply to Mitu & Mogenet,
Mitu, Ok.. I am sorry sister.
Mogenet, do you own a hotel? I want be employed as a promoter for your hotel.
Regards
Mosquito