Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EAST GOJJAM OUTRAGED !!

PLEASE VIEWERS THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT TO WRITE ON THE WEB ,I HAVE TO DO IT BECAUSE THE STORY NEEDS TO BE TOLD, THIS IS A REAL STORY FROM MY EXTENDED FAMILIES FROM ALL OVER EAST GOJJAM

I just talked to my family members from different parts of East Gojjam ," the people are outraged by the results told by NEBE,the people are talking each other in social gatherings that no body voted for WEYANE." They also told me the people are fearful of the WEYANES to talk publicly.This is the election claimed to have been won by the WEYANES.For all viewers out there please spread this outrage to all Ethiopians in every part of the Globe.This is the words of poor farmers from Merto Lemariam,Debre work,Dejen,Lummame,Yejube,Sede and Amanuel.They didn't ask any thing but their vote to be respected.
GOD BLESS MY PEOPLE

City: Virginia Beach

Re: EAST GOJJAM OUTRAGED !!

I think EPRDF will be better served if it allows fair and transparent process. Honorable loss is better than a win under a cloud of suspicion. It has to keep in mind that there is another election in five years.

I hope all goes well and all parties are satisfied with the process.

Re: EAST GOJJAM OUTRAGED !!

This is the tip of the iceberg ,fraud ,bug stuffing,harassement ,burnig bags ,etc happened every part of Ethiopia.However,the one in East Gojjam was the worest b/c the Weyane election board and EPRDF have stuffed premarked ballot cards in public.

City: Virginia Beach