Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Karter

Dear Tamagn, we should not only remember forever what Mr Karter is doing during this election/selection. We, Ethiopians, do not and should not forget what he has done to us when somali invaded Ethiopia too.
Ethiopia le zelalem tenur!
Adugna from Lilongwe, Malawi

Email: adugna_05@yahoo.com

City: LLG

Re: Karter

jimmy Carter An engineer by training, he did not so much reinvent himself as reconstruct, in another dimension, the job from which the American people had fired him.
However, Carter he is doing his unfinished presidency.

Email: noahmi5

City: Los Angeles

Re: Karter

The resent event in our country remaind me back 1974 revolution.this are same group want the power by force, this group first don`t don not understand the princple of democracy which ever ctizen have a right his believe,they think only Amhera have a right to rule ethiopia the rest are not ethiopian.
you oppress and masacre oppersed ethinc group of ethiopia still we did forget the mascre somalis,ormro,afar,tigres.
with name ethiopia nationalim and unity don not work we have fede sytem where we can adminsterate in our own languge and teach our kids in thier languge and culture.
I do not say this gov`t is perfect but we will try to fight to respect the ethiopian constitution and stop the interferance of the fede gov`t I never say I am ethiopia but today I am proud ethiopian
peace ethiopia
sharif

Email: sharifjaf

City: harar my brith but live in va,usa