1. This forum is intended for Pharmacy Purchasing Professionals Only (no vendor representatives, with the exception of the Forum's Job Posting section).
2. Sensitive or confidential information, such as pricing is not allowed in this forum.
3. Re-printing of previously-published material from any source is discouraged. If there is an article or news item you deem important enough to share on the Forum, please reference it using a link to the article or news item, and state the reason you felt this information was important enough to share on the Forum. Re-printed articles, either in full or in part, shall be removed from the Forum.
4. Any message posted on our forums expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect official policies or positions of The National Pharmacy Purchasing Association (or "NPPA") or its parent, Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. unless clearly labeled as such. These Forums use administrators to monitor the content and appearance of messages posted in our forums. However, considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to monitor or review every message. Therefore, you agree that neither these forums, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted in them.
5. You agree that you will not use our forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You agree that you will not use the forums to engage in any illegal activity, any civil wrong or tort or any other activity that may cause loss or damage to another person. In addition, you may not use the forum for commercial purposes.
6. You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also strictly prohibited on these Forums.
7. We have the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail at info@PharmacyPurchasing.com or call 858-581-6373. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
8. NPPA reserves the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless NPPA, Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. and their employees with respect to any third party claim based upon the content, appearance and/or transmission of your message(s).
9. The discussion forum is provided with no warranty, express or implied, and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by NPPA or any third party. In no event shall NPPA be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants NPPA and Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. the exclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material posted at the site. You may opt out of this on a case-by-case basis by indicating in the subject line of your post DO NOT PRINT.
10. In the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you, NPPA and Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. reserve the right to reveal your identity and any other information we may know about you.
Name of Facility: Summerdale Enterprises, Inc., Founder of NPPA
City, State: San Diego, CA
Years as a Buyer: N/A