This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pathways Materials Management (PMM) and Med Carousel

PMM is used from materiel's mngmt. I believe Intellishelf interfaces (is based on) on PMM and you can access Intellishelf from MedCarousell, which in itself is based on CRX. To make this short; contact McKesson and ask them about intellishelf and how can that facilitate MedCarousell-PMM connectivity that you are looking for. The problme with McKesson is that it is a "multifinger" company and it's hard to find somebody who knows more than one product/software/system.

Name of Facility: IU Health Bloomington

City, State: Bloomington, IN

Years as a Buyer: 5

Re: Pathways Materials Management (PMM) and Med Carousel

Thank you for the info on Intellishelf. I'll check with McKesson and see what they have to provide regarding this program. Is it a program that is already provided with med carousel or an additional cost that needs to be installed or added in connect rx?

I agree that each piece of the McKesson pie is headed by specific people and one individual typically has little information about the other pieces that affect the whole network of systems.

Thanks again for the info. I'll keep muddling through with manual decrementing of PMM via poor McKesson reports and limited fields information capabilities in Connect Rx.

Name of Facility: Christiana Care Health Systems

City, State: Newark, DE

Years as a Buyer: 5