This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NPPA Conference CE Deadlines with ProCE & Re-Certification with PTCB

NPPA Conference CE Deadlines with ProCE
Make sure you log in to ProCE's website and follow their procedures to show the classes you attended at this year's NPPA Conference, by Friday September 10
. The instructions on how to access the ProCE website are in the Conference Binder and the Attendee Information section of our website.

Re-Certification with PTCB
Then once you get your CE confirmed by ProCE, TRANSFER THAT INFORMATION TO YOUR MyPTCB  space on the PTCB website RIGHT AWAY. I could not find my credits from last year's Conference on the ProCE website, but I had already entered them on PTCB's site as soon as I got them last year so there was no problem for me.

Also note: after entering my new credits from this year's Conference on the PTCB site, I want to give a heads-up for people re-certifying this year: The format is different. The entry fields does not accept numbers, special characters or punctuation, so you'll have to be creative when entering a few of the lectures.

Other notes for PTCB site: remember to put as the Program Provider National Pharmacy Purchasing Association (not Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook or Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.). Watch your dating (the Credit Date defaults to January 1, so if you forget to adjust the date, PTCB will think you got all 20 credits the same year, and will disqualify all the credits you got at the Conference). Also, make sure you mark only one of the two lectures (DEA lecture or the 340B lecture) as qualifying for your Law requirement.

Lastly, it is probably a good idea to print out your records from both ProCE and PTCB to keep in the event something goes awry.

Name of Facility: Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.

City, State: San Diego, CA

Years as a Buyer: N/A