This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spectrum/Letco

We have used Spectrum for our compounding chemicals for years and never had a problem. They are now letco medical and I called to place an order and they don't have the products that I need in stock and can't tell me when they will be in stock. What happened? Has anyone switched to another vendor for compounding chemicals? What are some other vendors for compounding chemicals? Thanks for the help.

Name of Facility: Roxborough Memorial Hospital

City, State: Philadelphia

Years as a Buyer: 3

Re: Spectrum/Letco

It's been years since I used Spectrum. I rely on Gallipot. Once in a while they are out of something, but not for long. Pretty quick service, too.

Name of Facility: Porter Hospital

City, State: Valparaiso IN

Years as a Buyer: 11

We just started using Gallipot for a few of our compounding ingredients that we couldn't find at Spectrum, especially those that we didn't need large quantities of, like LET ingredients. I haven't had to order from Spectrum in a while, but from what Gerard has experienced, I may have to investigate using Gallipot from this point forward. Thanks for the info!

Name of Facility: Memorial Health System

City, State: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Years as a Buyer: 1+

I also tried to place an order with Spectrum/Letco about 10 days ago. They did not have 3 of the 4 items I needed. And, all of them were items that I have ordered many times in the past. I was very disappointed in them.

Bobbi

Name of Facility: Wilson Memorial Hospital

City, State: Sidney,Ohio

Years as a Buyer: 30+