This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 340B software

Hi! Is anybody out there??
If you are uncomfortable posting your comments about 340b softeware on this forum - you can email them to me at tmanguso@renown.org. Your comments will be strictly confidential - I assure you. Thanks!

Name of Facility: Renown Regional Medical Center

City, State: Reno, NV

Years as a Buyer: 17

I have been using the Talyst software for just about 2 months now and there are several issues with it that I am still trying to work out. A lot of my items have come across as "unknown" so it has required a lot of work to get them identified. Also the multipliers are giving me headaches. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the way the software works but I think they are all pretty similar. Just be aware that you will be doing a lot of clean up.

If any one has any tips or comments about Talyst I would welcome them as well.

Thanks

Name of Facility: San Juan Regional Medical Center

City, State: Farmington, New Mexico

Years as a Buyer: 25+

We are an Amerisource hospital and we use SupplyWorks (Dimensions21) and we like it. Feel free to e-mail me if you have other questions. canderson@catawbavalleymc.org

Name of Facility: Catawba Valley Medical Center

City, State: Hickory, NC

Years as a Buyer: 3

We are currently using the Talyst 340b software. It does take alot of upkeep but they are making improventments to it all the time. We were using D21 and it was also good. They both take alot of work upfront. We are looking to move our outpatient pharmacy to Sentry. They both have their pros and cons. We liked both of them but.

Name of Facility: Rapid City Regional Hospital

City, State: Rapid City, SD

Years as a Buyer: 7