This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pharmacy Buyers group on Facebook

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to invite you all to join my Facebook group "Pharmacy Buyers". I started the group last year as a networking and career resource for Pharmacy Buyers, as well as a safe place to vent. I have about 40 members and would like to add more. We gotta stick together!

Thanks!

Name of Facility: Yavapai Regional Medical Center

City, State: Prescott, AZ

Years as a Buyer: 2

Re: Pharmacy Buyers group on Facebook

Hello Cassidy (& all),

We're thrilled to hear that you've taken up the torch to establish a Facebook group for Pharmacy Buyers! It is something we here at NPPA (National Pharmacy Purchasing Association) have thought of doing in the past, but felt we didn't have the staffing/resources to set it up properly and maintain it as sole administrators; and then honestly forgot about revisiting it in the past year or so, when we likely could have done something like this or at least helped.

Would you be ok with one or two of us on staff here, joining your FB group and being able to spread the word about NPPA there with info and updates from time to time? It would likely be our staffer Pamela Herold, who used to be in Pharmacy, and/or myself as well.

Also it would be nice if you could share some feedback and info about NPPA yourself, being a member with us since last year and attending our 2019 NPPA Conference. And if we could provide you with our NPPA logo to add to your Profile Pics, that would really be helpful as well (or we'll just post that when we share there ourselves if preferred). We'd greatly appreciate any assistance!

Thank you,
Francine Morgano
Vice President, Editor & Event Director
National Pharmacy Purchasing Association (NPPA)
888-544-NPPA

Name of Facility: NPPA, the National Pharmacy Purchasing Association

City, State: San Diego, CA

Years as a Buyer: N/A

Re: Pharmacy Buyers group on Facebook

I would love to have any of your staff members join our group. Feel free to share info about NPPA to the group. I will send an e-mail soon. Thanks!

Name of Facility: Yavapai Regional Medical Center

City, State: Prescott, AZ

Years as a Buyer: 2