This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for any fellow MT Pharmacy Buyers!

Hello everyone! I am curious if there are any other fellow pharmacy buyers located in Montana out there? I am doing some research on my position and would love some feedback from others located in my geological location. Thanks!

Name of Facility: Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital

City, State: Glasgow, MT

Years as a Buyer: 6

Re: Looking for any fellow MT Pharmacy Buyers!

Hello Emily,

Thought you'd like to know that most of our Buyers who normally utilize this online Forum we setup on our NPPA site, seem to have migrated over to a new Facebook group page for "Pharmacy Buyers", here: www.facebook.com/groups/334035183936954

One of our NPPA members and Annual Conference attendees Cassidy Russell, setup the page this past winter, and currently has 190 Buyers and growing in the FB group now. You should have more luck with responses to your question here, on that page, once you request to join and get approved.

We are working on getting our own NPPA FB page together soon as well, and will soon be taking down or our original online Buyers Forum as here. Then there will be our FB group page as well as the "Pharmacy Buyers" one, for you all to chat on and discuss your issues, and see the latest news from NPPA.

In addition to having a note about the upcoming removal of our Forum in our next member-edition of our publication PPO or by email announcement, we also wanted to make some rounds here directly, to alert the most recent posters in our Forum about this change so that you're all aware, which is why this reply comes so late after your original post.

Sincerely,
Francine Morgano & the NPPA staff

Name of Facility: NPPA (National Pharmacy Purchasing Association)

City, State: San Diego, CA

Years as a Buyer: N/A