This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NON- PVC Bags

WOW- So exhausted today looking for Non-PVC bags to update my crash carts. After reaching out to many different company's. Here is what I got; Feels like I'm in the middle of a hostage situation.

From one vendor

Hello Shawn,
Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, due to product shortage and our contract with B Braun, we would not be able to supply your Hospital Pharmacy with B Braun IV bags. We are hoping the situation gets better in the future. Do not hesitate to contact me with any other questions you may have. Take care.

From Another Vendor

Hi Shawn,

Looks like you are not a committed customer for item 00409-7922-25 and you currently purchase through Cardinal Pharma. I am looping in your local sales rep Mike Bracken to assist in discussing a possible committed volume fluid IV contract.

All my best,

From Yet another vendor

Shawn – I spoke with the regional manager from B Braun and basically in order to get you access to that item you have to be a B Braun committed customer. This involves the current IV tubing, IV solutions, catheters, etc that you all use at Memorial. If you would like to discuss further please let me know as I have a local Braun rep that I work with on these things and it could provide a long-term solution to this for you

Thanks

Name of Facility: Memorial Hospital

City, State: Marysville, Ohio

Years as a Buyer: 25+

Re: NON- PVC Bags

So if anyone out there has BBraun/ Hospira as there primary IV supplier and can get some 5% Dextrose 250ml in NON-PVC. Give me a shout.

Name of Facility: Memorial Hospital

City, State: Marysville, Ohio

Years as a Buyer: 25+

Re: NON- PVC Bags

Shawn I feel your pain.....
try McKesson if you can our warehouse has stock in 7992-25.
good luck!!!

stay well...

Name of Facility: EMERSON HOSPITAL

City, State: CONCORD, MASS

Years as a Buyer: 39+