This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

General Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hydromorphone inj

so now...... both of my wholesalers have ZERO none, at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! of any strength, or size, HYDROMORPHONE Inj. any one, out there have any secrets they want to share on this one.??????? going to bring in some bottles of Jose Cuervo Gold:sunglasses: :relieved:

Name of Facility: EMERSON HOSPITAL PHARMACY

City, State: MASS

Years as a Buyer: Long time

Re: hydromorphone inj

Sandy,
Just to let you know. You're not alone. We are all suffering from this shortage. The only advice that I can give is that if you have Cardinal they have a automatic back order feature ( that I was not aware of) for narcotics. They will leave a C-II order open for 30 days. And when its available it will ship. Now that gets a bit confusing on the paperwork. Because you might have 3 orders filled since the back order and now you get one that's in a different order than the other ones. Now this was a issue I dealt with recently. I saw that Cardinal had Dilaudid 1mg Amps in stock. But it wasn't filling my back order. When I called Cardinal they told me that the item I was requesting was on allocation and I had to request for some to be released to me. So I did get some released. But I was assuming that it would have been filled by the back order. But by allocating the product it bypassed any back order being filled. A little scam in my opinion. But once you tell me the rules of the game. Now I know how to play. And play it I will!

Name of Facility: Memorial Hospital

City, State: Marysville, Ohio

Years as a Buyer: 25+

Thanks Shawn, for your info. we just left Cardinal. will check with new wholesaler

have a great day and thanks for sending indo to me.

Name of Facility: EMERSON HOSPITAL PHARMACY

City, State: CONCORD, MASS

Years as a Buyer: I have lost track since the blizzard of 1978

No problem. In these trouble times we need to stand together more than ever. If you need anything please feel free to reach out.

Name of Facility: Memorial Hospital

City, State: Marysville, Ohio

Years as a Buyer: 25+