This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Miscellaneous
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Willow Inventory - Any users?

I'll be attending the conference for the second time this year. I'm hoping to meet up with any other buyers who have experience with Willow Inventory (especially another Peds hospital). We currently use Epic and are supposed to start using Willow Inventory the end of 2019 or early 2020. I have some questions about real-life work-flow for implementation and daily usage. I would love to talk to some other buyers about their experience.
Anyone else out there use Willow Inventory?

Name of Facility: Nemours/AI DuPont Hospital for Children

City, State: Wilmington, DE

Years as a Buyer: 2 years

Re: Willow Inventory - Any users?

Good afternoon!

Our outpatient pharmacies are using Willow. Is there anything that I might be able to help you with?

Name of Facility: Yale New Haven Health

City, State: Hamden, CT

Re: Willow Inventory - Any users?

Hello Jenna & Roxanne:

Thought you'd like to know firstly, that you posted in the Misc. Conference related topic category here, not the "General Chatter" one that would be more suited to this type of thing and where most of the Buyers post in normally.

However, also wanted to alert you that most of the Buyers who normally utilize this online Forum we setup on our NPPA site, seem to have migrated over to a new Facebook group page for "Pharmacy Buyers", here: www.facebook.com/groups/334035183936954

One of our NPPA members and Annual Conference attendees Cassidy Russell, setup the page this past winter, and currently has 175 Buyers in the FB group now. You should have more luck with responses to your question here, on that page, once you request to join and get approved.

We are working on getting our own NPPA FB page together soon as well, and once we do that, we'll likely be taking down this general online Buyers Forum. So there will then be our FB group page as well as Cassidy's, for you all to chat on and discuss your issues.

Sincerely,
Francine Morgano & the NPPA staff

Name of Facility: NPPA (National Pharmacy Purchasing Association)

City, State: San Diego, CA