This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Neutra-Phos

Is anyone able to get Neutra-Phos? I had been ordering Phos-Nak but I am unable to get either one. Just wondering what other facilities that use this product are doing at this point. Thanks for all the help and Happy Thanksgiving.

Name of Facility: Roxborough Memorial Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 1.5

Re: Neutra-Phos

I just saw today that the Phos-Nak is mfg out and Cardinal doesn't even list Neutra-Phos. I haven't run this by the clinical staff yet to see if they have a recommendation.

How is everone faring with the hydrocodone-APAP shortage? I can't get any 5-500 UD or bulk. We are upping our supply of generic Norco.

Name of Facility: PORTER

City, State: acute care

Years as a Buyer: 9+

Re: Neutra-Phos

Neutra-Phos has been discontinued by JOM and they are not making any products to replace it.

Phos-NaK I was trying to get through a secondary wholesaler and basically I was lied to. They told me that the Phos-NaK was going to be discontinued as well and were trying to push some sort of tablet on me. I just got off the phone with Cypress and the Phos-NaK is NOT DISCONTINUED, but it IS BACKORDERED until mid December. Just wanted to make sure everyone has the correct information.

Name of Facility: Roxborough Memorial Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 1.5

Re: Re: Neutra-Phos

The Neutra Phos packets have been discontinued so maybe that is what that person ment. We have switched over to the K-Phos Neutral tablets. The Neutra Phos K packets have been discontinued as well.

Name of Facility: Palos Community Hospital

City, State: hospital

Years as a Buyer: 17 (tx 34)