This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Using Facebook to Help Buyer Day Petition

The Pharmacy Buyer Day Petition signatures are still just trickling in. However, since anyone can sign the petition, and some of us may feel self-conscious about asking your neighbors to sign it, or explaining it to your friends, I’ve figured out a way to help get your friends to sign in.

The PetitionOnline site has the capability to link our Pharmacy Buyer Day petition to several social sites, one of them being Facebook (www.facebook.com), the most popular social site on the Internet. Anyone that has a Facebook account can use the link. It’s located on the bottom of Pharmacy Buyer Day PetitionOnline page. Use the link on the HOME page of PharmacyPurchasing.com to get to our PetitionOnline page. The PetitionOnline site will walk you through the procedure. It only takes a couple of minutes to set up the link, and you also have the option to put in a little personal note of your own. I’ve linked mine over the weekend and I’ve already gotten a couple signatures from my friends back East, and my friends list is very small.

So help give the petition a little boost. Instead of making someone a zombie or forwarding them a "Hot or Not" quiz, put something out there that will be beneficial to you as a professional. Let’s get those 1,000 signatures!

And while you’re on the site, check out the Pharmacy Buyer Day Media we’ve set up for your special day!
Just click on the "Happy Pharmacy Buyer Day" button on the HOME page.

Name of Facility: Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook

City, State: Newsletter

Years as a Buyer: 30 (retired)