This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: pharmedium or ameridose?

I have used both companies over the past few years. We started out using PharMedium and then I switched over to Ameridose last year. Both companies are very easy to order from and both deliver their products quickly, but Ameridose offered me a lower price on their produces plus less on shipping so I changed over to them for the savings. Also, the expiration dating was better. They are both good companies so I would go with whichever one can give you the best pricing and expiration dating. We have no wastage here at all with either one.

Years as a Buyer: 19 tx 34

When I started at this hospital, we only used PharMedium. I have slowly switched to Ameridose on all but 3 products (but am pricing them now), and couldn't be more pleased. The pricing is better, and their customer service is outstanding. I have only heard from the PharMedium rep once in the 20 months I've been here, but the Ameridose rep has been to my facility numerous times. I would definetly give Ameridose a call and see what they can do for you.

Name of Facility: Adventist Medical Center

City, State: Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 3

Re: Re: pharmedium or ameridose?

Does AmeriDose supply PCA formulations in Hospira PCA vials?

We are currently comparing PharMedium and AmeriDose, and this is a definite must for us.

Thanks.

Name of Facility: Hays Medical Center

City, State: hospital

Years as a Buyer: 2

Re: Re: Re: pharmedium or ameridose?

Yes,Ameridose will supply in Hospira Pca Glass Syringes.I have been using them for over a year now and are very happy with their service.

Name of Facility: Ct Childrens Medical Center

I was reading the responses and I am one of those who was with Pharmedium and switched to AmeriDose. Better pricing, better customer service, space saving packaging, better delivery times, etc, etc., and yes, they have CSOS implemented.

Name of Facility: Bloomington Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 2+