This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: reverse distributors

We use Guaranteed Returns and have used EXP in the past. They are both great companies to work with and similar in the services they offer.

Name of Facility: St. Francis Health Center

City, State: Acute

Years as a Buyer: 5 in health care & 20+ in retail hard goods

Re: Re: Re: Re: reverse distributors

I concur with the quality of service EXP provides. Quick, accurate, no invoices, and good website. We are in a remote area, and still receive top-notch service from this company.

Name of Facility: Hays Medical Center

City, State: hospital

Years as a Buyer: 1.5

Re: Re: reverse distributors

My 2 cents is that I will not use EXP because their prices were too high. I currently use CLS (Medturn) and am very happy with their service. Of course, a lot depends on the person who actually comes in to do the return process. I do not get invoiced, which is nice, and they have a on-line tracking system. They also come in as often as I need them at no additional cost. I previously used Stericycle but if I needed them more often than quarterly, they would charge me more.

Name of Facility: eastern connecticut health network

City, State: hospital

Years as a Buyer: 10+

Re: reverse distributors

We use EXP and I really like their service and their process for returns. We actually went away from them to a different company at one point and went back to them.

Years as a Buyer: 2

We also use EXP. I have always been happy with their service.

Name of Facility: Liberty Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 2

I used Capital Returns in the past. They always did a outstanding job! I had to swith to Maximum Rx Credit because of a new contract. I am also very pleased with them.

Name of Facility: Northeast Ga. Medical Center

City, State: Acute Care Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 8

We used EXP until after they swithed to there paperless system. The amount of credits they were showing for us on their web page did not match the information we were receiving from our wholesaler. Our verifiable credits dropped from an average of $9,000 per month to $90 per month. We switched companies. They kept calling on me wanting our business back and I kept telling them to show me proof of the credits they were listing before I would consider it. About a year later and still no proof that I was receiving the credits they listed, they stopped calling.

We switched to One Source which was great until Stericycle bought them out and now we are having problems again that might cause us to look at other companies.

Name of Facility: North Carolina Baptist Hospital

City, State: Acute Care Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 3