This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Let's Get Back to Forum Nite Out!

I just saw Sunday...

My flight doesn't get in until 11pm... can we do Monday? I'm not sure how many people will be there Sunday night...? Maybe I'm the only one. I (unfortunately) have no control over my flight, our admin folks book everything.

Years as a Buyer: 2

Re: Re: Let's Get Back to Forum Nite Out!

Monday is the Med-Search Opening Reception. They usually have a decent spread, with drinks. We'd have to get a concensus.

Name of Facility: Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook

City, State: Newsletter

Years as a Buyer: 30+

Let's Get Back to Forum Nite Out! Munira Where Are You? IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR BOARD POSTERS

I am open to what ever night. I know Munira was really wanting to do this as well. Any thoughts out there? Let's get organized and spread the word. We have work to do as a group and getting to know each other in a face to face informal meeting will help us to establish what we want to be when we grow up as an organization and possibly address Dale's concerns about "Is our profession expiring". Dale & Mike have provided great leadership and those of us who are active on this board need to step up to assist them in making our professional organization grow and prosper. I for one am stepping up, won't the rest of you join me in stepping up?

Let's set a date of June 30 to get the details completed and get people coming to this informal meeting of the regulars of this board.

Looking forward to meeting all of you face to face:)

Name of Facility: St. Francis Health Center

City, State: Acute

Years as a Buyer: 5 in health care & 20+ in retail hard goods

Re: Forum Nite Out! Munira has entered the building!

Thank you Kathy,
Thank you for missing me...I really want to meet you all!
We have all voted on the restuarant now lets get to the day!!

Vote People!!!

I had planned on driving down on Monday but one more evening in Vegas isn't going to kill me. Lets get the concensus by July 6th (is it ok with you Mike) and see what day is good for you....I believe the program on Monday is light so I am good! Let's get the concensus I will start driving either day!

Years as a Buyer: 6 Years

Re: Let's Get Back to Forum Nite Out!

Changed my flight so I'm good to go!

Years as a Buyer: 2