This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a great loss

I have heard through the grape vine that a very good employee of Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook is not longer employeed with them. He has done a tremendous job putting together the conferences and getting all the vendors to show up to the conferences so that us attendees can meet them face to face. He will be missed greatly and the conference will not be the same without him. I cannot say enough about how great of a job he did and how much he will be missed. In case you have not guessed I am talking about Matt Evans.

Sorry to see him go

Name of Facility: Rapid City Regional Hospital

City, State: Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 4

Re: a great loss

If this is true, it will be a great loss. Last year at conference, there was an issue with my grant, and Matt to care of the payment for my room until it could be straightened out. I believe he went above and beyond what was called for in the situation. Even though I took him out of a dinner, he came with a smile and plenty of "No problems." I will be sad to see him go.

Name of Facility: Adventist Medical Center

Years as a Buyer: 3

Re: Re: a great loss

I dont believe it to be true, I just talked to Matt last week. I think there would be some formal announcement put out if Matt was let go or replaced.
A lot of buyers dont know Matt, hes responsible for alot of the Vendors who come and he fights for donations to go into our PPO Grant Fund, it would indeed be a great loss if this were true, and if it is, then I would expect Dale to be soon putting out some type of communication to the buyers.

Name of Facility: Provena Covenant Medical Center

Years as a Buyer: 20

Re: Re: Re: a great loss

Mike,
Is this true?

Name of Facility: Teaching Trauma Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 6 Years

Re: Re: Re: Re: a great loss

Yeah. Dale explains it in the post above this one.

Name of Facility: Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook

City, State: Newsletter

Years as a Buyer: 30+