This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: compounding company

Hi April-
I strongly suggest contacting Ameridose. They are very reputable, reliable, customer service oriented, competative pricing and great stability data. We have been using them for several years now and have nothing but positive things to say. As I mentioned, in my other message/subject, I am impressed and respect Ameridose for its customer service based philosophy. They are are very open and encourage input/suggestions to make the end users (RN's, RPh's, MD's, etc...)lives easier. In this day in age with so many new regulations and medical hurdles, Ameridose/NECC are always looking to improve, customize and streamline the process. That says allot from management!!!

Name of Facility: Massachusetts General Hospital - 1000+ inpatient beds

Years as a Buyer: 8

Re: Re: compounding company

Hello,

I am currently looking for another vendor in our pharmacy. We were using Ameridose/NECC and discovered that our pharmacy was paying on average $2 to $3 more than one of the hospitals down the road that was not using Ameridose. They had contacted Ameridose for pricing and were given really low pricing. Just a warning to anyone who is a current customer; you may want to check into your pricing and make sure you are getting the best deal out there.

Thanks,
Sheryl

Name of Facility: 279

Years as a Buyer: 6