This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum Profiles

Beth Meese came up with a suggestion that I think may have some merit. I may have to come up with something, since this particular forum doesn't accomodate this type of profile. But if it is a general concensus, I'll try. What do you think?

From Beth: I was wondering if there was a way to set up profiles on the forum. So if you're conversing with someone you can find out stats that may affect the way you answer. ie I would answer someone who has been a buyer for 10years differently than I would a first year buyer.

The kind of info on the Profile could be :

Size of Hospital
Type of Hospital ie Teaching, Coummunity, Oncology, Skilled Care etc
Number of Years as a buyer
Etc

City, State: www.pharmacypurchasing.com

Re: Forum Profiles

Mike,
I like the "Forum Profiles" Why not have those fields added to the information below the Name: Email: etc etc...instead of the IM, ICQ and website...just a suggestion.

Munira

I THINK THAT THERE SHOULD BE PROFILES ON THIS FORUM. IT WOULD HELP US BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT/WHO WE ARE ADDRESSING WITH OUR COMMENTS. EVEN SLAP IN A PICTURE OF THAT PERSON IF YOU CAN. ALSO ADD HOW LONG THAT THIS PERSON HAS BEEN IN PHARMACY.

Mike,
I added my information to the revised forum ---however I don't see it. What am I missing?

Munira

Name of Facility: 222 bed

City, State: Acute care teaching hospital Trauma II center

Years as a Buyer: 5 years

Re: Re: Forum Profiles

Its coming through on your postings

Name of Facility: 200

City, State: Community Hospital Catholic Healthsystem

Years as a Buyer: 25