This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hello

Hi Wanda...glad you could join us. I'm on vacation right now and checking my email. Please tell all the Pharmacy Buyers you know about this forum. I think it could be a lot of fun using this forum as it was intended....to network with each other on a daily basis and not just when we get together at the convention. I will look forward to seeing your posts on the forum.

Re: Re: hello

Hello I have never been to the conference and I am really interested. I just nedd to know what do I do from here, please e mail me and let me know, this is new to me, I am also a technician CPHT and have went to the tech conferences..
Thanks Yall...

Re: Re: Re: hello

Hey Debbie
You will not regret going to the Pharmacy Purchasing Networking Conference. I've had so much fun the last two years that I have attended. So to get started.... get on the Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook Website and become a member. You get a great deal on the convention registration and newsletters that are filled with information specifically for Pharmacy Purchasers. If you are already a member, the website has a conference registration form that you can print
You can email me if you have any questions and I will be glad to tell you about the conference.

Beth

Re: Re: Re: Re: hello

Beth,
Hello and Thank You for the information. What is the difference between the supportive and non supportive GPO members?
Do you have a work email address or a phone number that I can contact you.

Thanks,
Debbie