Return to Website

Rudraaksha Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Rudraaksha Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Power of Rudraksha

As a professional astrologer, i too have been recommending only rudraksh as remedies for the past several years and the feedback or testimonials are 100% positive.

i wish to add the following benefits of rudraksh:

rudraksh are the only holy objects recommended for getting various things in life by none other than lord shiva himself. this recommendation is mentioned in several purans including shivpuran.

rudraksh beads are worn even by the renounced persons because they make them rich spiritually.

rudraksh beads are also worn to protect themselves from evils, ghosts, spirits and demons.

each rudraksha is good in its own way and one rudraksha is not is inferior to another. even the cheapest rudraksha of five mukh has its own significance and it shall not be looked at cheaply because of its price or availability in abundance. in reality, this is the most used/worn rudraksha in the world.

all shiva bhakts invariably wear rudraksh and experience the beneifts of rudraksh by themselves. shiv bhakts can write to me for free recommendations of rudraksh as per their requirements, problems or planetary positions because each rudraksh is assigned to give a particular result.

In praise of Lord Shiva