Buddy Rich Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone have Mike Douglas shows with Buddy?

Hi. I had a drum teacher who had a ton of Mike Douglas episodes in which Buddy came on. Especially from 67-69. I was hoping someone else had them since I never copied them and I can't get a hold of that teacher. I will gladly pay.

Re: Does anyone have Mike Douglas shows with Buddy?

I'd like to have them too. I was in the trumpet section on one of those show (March '68?) Let me know

Re: Re: Does anyone have Mike Douglas shows with Buddy?

..As.. big-Videos-collector - of Buddy Rich I have -..in..European-TV-systems-PAL-secam.. that Mike Douglas-tv-Show...! ..ciao..fabio..-R o m a- ..can-send-Videos-lists...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'd like to have them too. I was in the trumpet section on one of those show (March '68?) Let me know

DEAR JOHN; i HAVE VIDEO AN AUDIO OF RICH IN THE 70'S WITH YOUR BROTHER PAT AS WELL AS MY LATE COUSIN TONY DIMAGGIO. I HAVE SENT PAT A TAPE OF A CONCERT THE SCHAFER JAZZ FESTIVAL IN CENTRAL PARK NEW YORK. I ALSO HAVE OTHER VIDEO AND AUDIO ON RICH FROM LATE 60'S TO 86 WHICH I RECORDED MYSELF.

Some of the Mike Douglas shows are on you tube-one of which is "A Little Trane".

Re: Re:.. Does anyone have Mike Douglas shows with Buddy?

fabio baglioni
..As.. big-Videos-collector - of Buddy Rich I have -..in..European-TV-systems-PAL-secam.. that Mike Douglas-tv-Show...! ..ciao..fabio..-R o m a- ..can-send-Videos-lists...

Replying to:

Well, dear 'Trumper-palyer', please write me message to my E-Mail..:
fabiodrummy@gmail.com ,I shall send you my pages-catalgoues of Live jazz sessions-concerts(DVD+CD's)of Buddy Rich.. Thanks, Ciao fabio

Apr 26, 2004 - 1:34PM ,, 62.11.0.14
Re: Re: Does anyone have Mike Douglas shows with Buddy?
As big-Videos-collector of Buddy Rich I have in European TV systems PAL secam that Mike Douglas-tv-Show.!Ciao fabio.Roma
* I can send Videos lists

Replying to:

Re,1: Does anyone have Mike Douglas shows with Buddy?

Gary
Some of the Mike Douglas shows are on you tube-one of which is "A Little Trane".
Please, dear Mr. gary, if you want write a message/E-Mail..: fabiodrummy@gmail.com and I will share informactions Videos
of *Mike Douglass* Shows.. Ciao fabio .,Roma.

Gary , Jun 26, 2014 , 3:00PM ,,72.129.89.113