Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New!: Luis Vega:The Count-Down to Armageddon A Mathematical Probability of World War III - Gulf

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM LUIS VEGA
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Count-Down to Armageddon
A Mathematical Probability of World War III - Gulf War Patterns
And the 100th Year Anniversary of World War 1914 - 2014

by Luis B. Vega
vegapost@hotmail.com
Online PDF chart at: http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Gulf.pdf

Some Observations: Dates from the World and Gulf Wars
If you follow the illustrated chart online or as a download, you will see that there are several unique mathematical associations that do occur when examining the Gulf Wars and the World Wars. For example, in terms of the Gulf Wars, the first observation is that from the start of the Gulf War I on August 2, 1990 to when it was officially declared over on November 30, 1995 you get 1947 days. (Or 1948 if you take into account the time zone difference.)

Then if you factor when the UN passed the Palestinian Partition Plan on November 29, 1947, it will be 48 years to the 1995 day when the Gulf War I officially ended with 1 day to spare.. And if you add 19 years to the time from the end of the Gulf War I in 1995 you end up 7 days just before Hanukah on Dec 6, 2015. With this timeline, you have a 48-19 or a mirrored 19-48 numerical pattern. This extrapolation might be a stretch but it is interesting to consider nonetheless.

It is approximately 66 years from the UN Partition Plan in 1947 to Israel’s Independence on May 14, 2014 on the 100th Year of WWI. Interestingly, comet ISON is projected to reach perihelion or the closest point to the Sun on November 29, 2013 on precisely the 66th Year Anniversary. Also it is approximately 33 years from the start of WWI on July 28, 1914 to May 14, 1948 when Israel became a state. If you add the duration factor of days, 4031 from the end of the Gulf War II on May 1, 2003, you end up at May 14, 2014, Israel’s Independence Day. The 4031 day factor is obtained from the End of Gulf War I Feb 28, 1992 to the Start of Gulf War II, Mar 12, 2003.

Some striking astronomical observations occur also. If from the Start of Gulf War II you add the time from End of Gulf War I to End of Gulf War II, which is 4081 days you get (March 12, 2003 + 4081 days = May 14, 2014) yet Israel’s Independence Day again. The 4081 day count is derived from the End of Gulf War I on February 28, 1992 to the End of Gulf War II on May 01, 2003. Perhaps this is a likely candidate for the Psalm 83 War. So here you have a 33-66-99 year mathematical pattern.

It would not be out of the ordinary for the muslims to choose a feast or Holy Day of Israel to attack. The muslim have done this to Israel on at least 2 other occasions. One, it was done on the very evening that Israel declared independence on May 14, 1948 when 7 well equipped muslim armies attacked the newly formed infant state of Israel. Then in 1973 during the holiest day of Judaism, Yom Kippur, several combined armies led by Egypt and armed by the USSR attacked Israel. The muslims know that most Orthodox Jews would not take up arms during this time as it was considered a Holy Sabbath.

Here are some observations concerning the Central Blood Moon of July 28, 2018 are also very interesting. From the 1st Blood Moon of the Tetrad on April 13/14, 2014 and you factor the duration of WWI (4 years, 3 months and 15 days) you end up at the Central Blood Moon of July 28, 2018. Another astronomical observation is that from the start of WWI on July 28, 1914 to the start of WWII on September 1, 1939 is 9166 days or 25 years, 1 month and 4 days. If you add this time factor of (25 years 1 month and 4 days) to August 2, 1990, the beginning of the Gulf War I, you end up on September 6, 2015, 7 days from Rosh HaShana on September 13 where a Partial Solar Eclipse occurs. (More information regarding the Central Blood Moon here.)

Many studies have been published about the timing and secret numerology of warfare. The World and Gulf Wars were no different. Listed below are some key date-year associations. In some instances they are from a start date or an end date. In other cases, it is the duration of the wars in which the total time is used to project the day and year from other start or end dates. Some of the numbers obtained from certain mathematical computations are interestingly associated with Israel to some degree, specifically ‘1947’ and ‘May 14, 2014’ reoccurs for example.

y=years m=months d=days

Start of Gulf War I to End of Gulf War I

Aug 02, 1990 – Feb 28, 1992

1y, 6m, 26d (575 days)

Start of Gulf War I to Start of Gulf War II

Aug 02, 1990 – Mar 12, 2003

12y, 7m, 11d (4606 days)

Start of Gulf War I to End of Gulf War II

Aug 02, 1990 – May 01, 2003

12y, 9m (4656 days)

End of Gulf War I to Start of Gulf War II

Feb 28, 1992 - Mar 12, 2003

11y, 13d (4031 days)

End of Gulf War I to End of Gulf War II Feb 28, 1992 - May 01, 2003

Feb 28, 1992 - May 01, 2003

11y, 2m, 4 days (4081 days)

Start of Gulf War II to End of Gulf War II

Mar 12, 2003 - May 01, 2003

1 month, 21 days (52 days)

From 9-11 to Start of Gulf War II

Sep 11, 2001-Mar 12, 2003

1y, 6m (547 days)

From 9-11 to End of Gulf War II

Sep 11, 2001-May 1, 2003

1y, 7m, 20d (597 days)

Start of Gulf War II Add time from Gulf War I to Gulf War II

Mar 12, 2003 + 4606 days = Oct 21, 2015

End of Gulf War II Add time from Gulf War I to Gulf War II
May 1, 2003 + 4606 = Dec 10, 2015 (Hanukah)

Start of Gulf War II add time from End of Gulf War I to Start of Gulf War II
Mar 12, 2003 + 4031 days = Mar 25, 2014

Start of Gulf War II add time from End of Gulf War I to End of Gulf War II
Mar 12, 2003 + 4081 days = May 14, 2014 (Israel’s Independence Day )

End of Gulf War II add time from End of Gulf War I to Start of Gulf War II

May 1, 2003 + 4031 days = May 14, 2014 (Israel’s Independence Day)

End of Gulf War II add time from End of Gulf War I to End of Gulf War II
May 1, 2003 + 4081 days = Jul 3/4, 2014 (USA’s Independence Day)

Gulf War II
Mar 12, 2003 - May 1, 2003

= 52 days, 1 month, 21 days

Start of Gulf War II to Israel’s Independence 2014
March 12, 2003 - May 14, 2014

= 11 years, 2 months, 2 days (4081 days or 583 weeks)

Start of World War I to Israel’s Independence Day

Jul 28, 1914 - May 14, 1948

= 12,345 days

33 years, 9 months, 17 days

From UN Partition Plan to Israel’s Independence 2014

Nov 29, 1947 - May 14, 2014 ~66 Years

= 66 years, 5 months, 16 days

World War I (WWI)
Jul 28, 1914 - Nov 11, 1918 = 1568 days

4 years, 3 months, 15 days

Central Blood Moon minus time from WWI to WW II
July 28, 2018 (-) 4 years, 3 months, 15 days

= April 13, 2014 (Eve of 1st Blood Moon of Tetrad)

World War I to World War II
Jul 28,1914 - Sep 1,1939

= 25 years, 1 month, 4 days (9166 days)

The Adjudication of the Accuser of the Bride/Brethren
Concerning the Virgo Sign in 2017, it has often been written that the Bride/Church and lucifer/satan cannot be in Heaven at the same time. There have been many excellent papers discoursing how at the time of the Rapture, as the Bride/Church goes up, lucifer comes down to earth, expelled from Heaven as this depiction in Revelation 12 and thus many believe in a pre-wrath or mid-trib Rapture of the Church because 2017 appears to be the midpoint of the Tribulation.

This study suggests that the context and language of Revelation chapter 4 in the Greek portrays a court room scene. The technical definition of adjudication is the ‘legal process by which an arbiter or judge reviews evidence and argumentation including legal reasoning set forth by opposing parties or litigants to come to a decision which determines rights and obligations between the parties involved.’ IF Revelation chapter 4 is the Rapture of the Church/Bride as depicted by the Apostle John’s call to ‘come up here’. It would stand to reason that, metaphorically John represent the Bride as he was the only one spared of life and limb not unlike the rest of the Apostles that where martyred.

John was also the one of whom the LORD said that ‘he loved’ and we see John resting his head on Jesus at the LORD’s Supper. On closer examination regarding the context of the scene in Revelation 4, John is called up or Raptured. Now whether this is before the Bema Seat evaluation of the Saints for the Rewards or before or after the Bridal Chamber, that remains to be seen. But perhaps after such, the business of the Accuser of the Brethren has to be settled once for all.

In Revelation 4, we see the Judicial Court Room of the LORD where after the Rapture at some point, we see the scene of the 24 Elders seated with Crowns around the Throne of the LORD. This study argues that the Rapture, not only serves to unite the Bride/Church with the Glorified Christ, but that it will serve to adjudicate lucifer. This fallen angel, lucifer who is that dragon, satan is currently operating as the ‘Accuser of the Brethren’, this is a legal term.

The Rapture will thus also serve to legally, once and for all, expunge lucifer from the Courts of the LORD eternally. But for this to happen, the Defendant or the ‘accused’, the Bride, the Saints of the Most High God collectively has to be present to witness the sentencing by the Lamb, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. It is the risen and glorified Jesus Christ that will officiate this pronouncement or adjudication against lucifer in the Celestial Courtroom. In fact, it will be the very Judge Himself, worthy that will break the Seals and open the Scroll of Judgment against lucifer and the world because of the sacrifice on Calvary.

Because of the shed blood of Jesus on the Cross, sin was paid for then. Humanity was not only Redeemed then and there, but the LORD provided beyond measure the Sanctification and Glorification to be had at the time of the Resurrection/Rapture or the ‘Blessed Hope’ as it is referred to by the Apostle Paul. At the time of the Rapture, it is when the Glorification is given out in proportion to the degree of Sanctification via the Bema Seat of Christ. When the Bride then sets around the Throne, it will be time to fulfill Christ’s words that ‘Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world (lucifer) will be driven out.(Rev 12) –John 12:31 Thus, the Accuser, lucifer and the Accused, the Bride have to be present for this to happen.

At that time, the Bride, the Defendant, having been vindicated by the Blood of the Lamb, the Judge Himself will thus begin to pronounce judgment on the Accuser of the Bride, lucifer. Thus the commencement of the breaking of the Scroll of Seals is only done and can only be done by that person that as a perfect genetic human, never sinned. Thus Jesus Christ having no sin and resurrected has now all power and authority to break the Seals and execute the Wrath of GOD and of the Lamb not only on lucifer but the wicked world that has chosen to follow his ways as John 12:31 alludes to.

Once the breaking of the Seals began, many believe it will be the time that will correlate to the Tribulation. This is of course now some see it, other Bible scholars do not. Regardless, at some point, the physical and permanent expulsion of lucifer from any access to the Heavenly portal of Glory will occur. This is when in Revelation 12, we see perhaps the actual event unfold but not without a last ditch effort on the part of lucifer and his angels to attempt on last fight as he and his angels are thrust down out of heaven to the Earth.

IF the Virgo Sign of Revelation 12 that occurs on September 23, 2017 is any indication that this will be the time when the ‘dragon’ will be cast down to the Earth physically and go make war with the Remnant of Israel, then there is a valid argument to believe that the Rapture happens before such an event. There are only a few more years to find out. But until that time comes and in the meanwhile WW 3 is about to start, just as the Bride, the Church is not yet been Raptured and glorified, the sentencing of lucifer’s judgment and adjudication has not yet been carried out either; but soon everything will be. May it be so…

-----------------------------
Some Sources
Hebcal.com
NASA.gov
Stallarium.com
TimeAndDate.com
Wikipedia.com

http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Gulf.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven