This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Group Article Timre Again

I check the Forum website just about every day for new shortage information (invaluable) and to see what else is new in the pharmacy buyer world. It is a great comfort to know that I am not alone out there. We now have another hospital in our area and I do touch base with their buyer but it is great to have all of you, also. To the many buyers who have not logged in yet; jump in-the water is fine!

Name of Facility: Aspirus Wausau Hospital

City, State: community hospital

Years as a Buyer: 30+

Re: Group Article Timre Again

I check the Buyers Forum at least once a day, more if there's an interesting discussion going on.

This message board really provides some validation for all of us, I think, when we hear what each other is dealing with. Size and location of the facility doesn't seem to be much of a factor--the issues and challenges are the same. We all know we are doing a great job whether the "powers that be" recognize it or not!

For all of you subscribers who haven't participated, please give it a try. We all have different perspectives; a new angle can be very enlightening. We need your input!

Lots of valuable information is posted and has helped me. I hope my comments have been worhtwhile, as well.

Name of Facility: PORTER

Years as a Buyer: 9+

Re: Group Article Timre Again

I admit it--- I am a lurker!But, I have found the answers to many of my questions by reading the forum. I feel that so many voices are wonderful and I love to read the answers that everyone gives. I do not often have much free time --- but if I do it is to check out what is going on. I think that the insight that some buyers have is awesome.
I feel that being the buyer of a small hospital-- I am often behind times and the forum and the PPO conference helps keep me up to date.

Name of Facility: WILSON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

City, State: ACUTE CARE

Years as a Buyer: 20+