This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pharmacy Buyer Week Article -Update

First off, THANK YOU for your honest comments and statements! I'm putting together your posts, and I have to say it's going to make some excellent reading for the Pharmacy Week/Pharmacy Buyer Day issue!

For the people who posted for the article: Since I'm going to be publishing your comments verbatim, take a minute to review your individual posts. There's a VERY big difference between posting a comment on a Forum that will be read pretty much by Pharmacy Buyers only, and publishing statements that will be basically carved in stone for hundreds, if not thousands to read. If you review your statements and wish to moderate your comments, email me directly.

I don't want to scare anyone or have you second-guess your feelings. For the most part, they all look fine - factual with very little emotional essay. But the newsletter reaches a broader audience, and you'll have to live with what's printed.

After the October issue is distributed, email me or post on the Forum what the reaction of your co-workers were. It'll be a great follow-up.

Name of Facility: Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.

City, State: Publishing

Years as a Buyer: 30+

Re: Pharmacy Buyer Week Article -Update

GOOD FEEDBACK from the article so far! Your contributions to the article, especially during Pharmacy Month (yeah, APhA declared October Pharmacy Month) was a real shot in the arm to Buyers everywhere! I hope we can continue on this momentum until next year at the Hilton.

Name of Facility: Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.

City, State: Publishing

Years as a Buyer: 30+