Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Inventory companies

Where are you located?

Re: Re: Inventory companies

Daly City, 1 mile south of San Francisco.

Re: Re: Re: Inventory companies

I did a little digging, and this is what I came up with:
RGIS (www.rgis.com)looks like a decentralized organization, with over 400 offices throughout the country. That tells me that their reps probably have a very local territory, which might work in your favor, because if the local rep is solely responsible for his clients, that gives him a little more initiative.

GR Inventory was a little trickier to track down. But I found out they're a part of Guaranteed Returns (GR - Guaranteed Returns - get it?). Anyway, their claim to fame is that they state on their web site (www.grinventory.com) that if you're a Guaranteed Returns customer, they will do your inventory for FREE! I'm sure there are stipulations, but if you're doing business with Guaranteed Returns already, it's worth five minutes of your time to listen. They will be at the Conference in August, so save up your questions and hear what they have to say!

Name of Facility: Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.

City, State: Publishing

Years as a Buyer: 30+

Re: Inventory companies

We use RGIS here and have for years. I think they do an overall good job. We audit several sections right after they do the count and they are less than 1/2% off and we have a dynamic inventory since we are open 24/7. We do a lot of prep work by pricing every item and we have them count vials & pills individually.

Name of Facility: St. Francis Health Center

City, State: Acute Hospital

Years as a Buyer: 20+ in hardgoods & 4 in Hospital Pharmacy