This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: outstanding rep program

Isn't it great that we DO have outstanding reps available to us. Last week we ran short of Cubicin. When I called my wholesaler, they couldn't get it to me as soon as I needed it, so I called Jason Knight, my Cubist rep. After a few calls, he made arrangements with one of our ID docs to borrow from her infusion center. The best part is that Jason drove across the state of Indiana to get it for me, have it here by 9:00AM (not easy in a stat that has two time zones to figure out!) AND came back the next day to return what we borrowed!! THAT IS SERVICE!!!

Re: Re: Re: outstanding rep program

Kudos to Jason Knight

Name of Facility: 300+

City, State: Teaching

Years as a Buyer: 8

Re: Re: Re: outstanding rep program

Im sorry I havent responded to this earlier. This whole subject upsets me. This should be a no brainer. The company that tried to "bribe" Debbie should be out! End of subject! And maybe the company that the rep belonged to should banned for a certain time period. Just as we reconize the Buyer of the Year we should be able to reconize the Rep of the Year.One bad seed should be able to ruin the whole process. As for the word "scalper" she learned that from me and I totally agree with the phrase and call them as I see them. If they dont like the term then charge a nominal up cost dont try to cash in on bad situations. Sorry to rant but I feel better now...hehe

Name of Facility: 550

City, State: TEACHING

Years as a Buyer: 8