Text Mania Forum

The forum section for new friends!

Text Mania Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
im beggining to.....

im beggining to like someone...but the problem is he's so far away,he used to call me whenever he has time...but then i always find myself looking forward on hearing his voice.Then there is another one whom i've known already for 6 years...we became partners,then we broke-off,but we're always in constant call...well he did most of the time, the thing is is dont know how true and serious he is....

can some1 feel free to assess my feelings....aaarrghhh

Re: im beggining to.....

hmm...well i wanna ask you this first.....did the guy told you that he has special feelings for you? bcoz you cant base his feelings just by giving you a constant call, coz that move means a lot so you wouldn't really know his real intention....unless he really told you that he has special feelings for you..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

im beggining to like someone...but the problem is he's so far away,he used to call me whenever he has time...but then i always find myself looking forward on hearing his voice.Then there is another one whom i've known already for 6 years...we became partners,then we broke-off,but we're always in constant call...well he did most of the time, the thing is is dont know how true and serious he is....

can some1 feel free to assess my feelings....aaarrghhh