Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SAVE US FROM BEING DISHONOR!

To all forum participant!

Ethiopian Reporter in one of its editions once said "SAVE US FROM DIASPORA POLITICS". I urge everbody to use his/her open mind to see the reason behind it.

Liking the authors word, I want to use it now by saying "SAVE US FROM BEING DISHONOR".

Many individuals have been participating in this forum with sham name and 90% of their comment is unworthy to be constructive in today's Ehiopian politics. The reason behind using sham name could be out of many reason. One is for sure either he/she is criminal gangster or who has an ambition to create animosty within the nations and nationalities of Ethiopia. Either way this type of person is a person of dishonor.

And I pray to save me from being a person of dishonor.

Re: SAVE US FROM BEING DISHONOR!

"And I pray to save me from being a person of dishonor."

Correction:- And let us pray to save us from being a perosn of dishonor.

G/S:
This is utter nonsense. Don’t you know they are talking people like you? The majority of Ethiopians hate your boss killer Meles. Remember they rejected Meles and voted for the other party. The Honor goes to the Ethiopian people. Your boss is a disgrace. He is doing everything he can to steal the votes. Meles is a thief and a murderer. Tell me, what country has taken this long to announce the winner of elections? This is laughable.

How could you support Meles after he committed all these horrible crimes on Ethiopian people? Don’t you know committing horror, hate and despair on other people is the work of Satan?

Gebre, You need to decide which side you want to be. You cannot serve two gods.
Repent and come to the real God, He is the source of Love, Compassion, Honesty, Forgiveness, Obedience, Helpfulness, Sharing and Right choices.

Dear Zeremelesim/ GZ

You are on your last leg. If i was you, I would ask Melese to send me my cheque very quickly, it might be the last one. I don'tthink he would want to share his millions with his slaves like you.

Hurry.

Selam Ato G/S
You seem smart; I just dont get it why you cant contribute to the discussion(s) without going to the gutter? Or is this one of Mamo Quilo’s jab that he often admits throwing at you?

I will pray for you; with love,of course.

To Yilma!

Had the forum been a forum of discussions, I would grateful and follow your advise. With respect to Mamo Qilo, he thinks he is smart enough to throw me out. But, he didn't, don't, and will ever do that.

sick as woyane! Robbers/Leboche!

Sick as woyane, AA, Ques Amlak, Mamo Qilo, & Mamule are few to mention who are dishonor in this forum.

Mr. G/S, the Copy-Paste machine

Look what you are doing! You are combining those whose opinions are different from yours, typical EPRDF strategy.

By the way, Mamo can easily throw you out of this forum. Your presence here is only due to your inefficiency to understand his replies. Try this out! Just ask one of your friends to translate those messages pasted here, and then you will be like Hagere Ethiopia…calling Mamo’s name day and night. The worst part is, you can’t even write what you feel, unlike Hagere Ethiopia. Copy-Paste will not be working then.

City: Addis