Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gebresellassie Zemariam beaten by thugs

The following is a true story. Check it out http://www.cuah.org/news/980416.htm

Two CSU Jocks Face Ethnic Attack Charge

Thursday, April 16, 1998

DENVER, April 16 (UPI) Denver police say two white college football players face charges of ethnic intimidation in an attack on an African taxi driver. Police say both men, members of Colorado State University's 1997 football team, hurled racial slurs at Gebreselassie Zemariame before allegedly beating him during an argument over the route he was taking early Wednesday. The episode is Denver's third reported attack on an African immigrant taxi driver in three weeks. Police say Zemariame, an Ethiopian immigrant, told them he picked up Robert Cieslinski and Steven Trammell, both of Fort Collins, and two female companions near downtown Denver. They asked to be taken to an Englewood hotel, the cabbie claimed, but one began questioning the route he was taking. He stopped his taxi and demanded advance payment, at which time both men started using racial insults, he said. According to a police report, Zemariame said one of the two men beat him. But Cieslinski and both women told The Denver Post they neither beat the cabbie nor hurled racial slurs at him. Zemariame was not seriously injured.

Cieslinski and Trammell, who both played defensive tackle, were arrested shortly after the alleged incident and jailed. Taxi driver Moustapha Marouf was beaten to death March 29 in a dispute over a parking space. Another cabbie, Kahsay Araya, was slashed by two passengers he drove from Denver to Colorado Springs five days later.

Copyright 1998 by United Press International.

------

Thank you for visiting the Coloradans United Against Hatred Website

Sorry you were attacked GS ZM

Re: Gebresellassie Zemariam beaten by thugs

G/S,
What do you thing about this report? How badly were you beaten? Were you beaten because of Meles?

The following is a true story. Check it out http://www.cuah.org/news/980416.htm

Two CSU Jocks Face Ethnic Attack Charge

Thursday, April 16, 1998

DENVER, April 16 (UPI) Denver police say two white college football players face charges of ethnic intimidation in an attack on an African taxi driver. Police say both men, members of Colorado State University's 1997 football team, hurled racial slurs at Gebreselassie Zemariame before allegedly beating him during an argument over the route he was taking early Wednesday. The episode is Denver's third reported attack on an African immigrant taxi driver in three weeks. Police say Zemariame, an Ethiopian immigrant, told them he picked up Robert Cieslinski and Steven Trammell, both of Fort Collins, and two female companions near downtown Denver. They asked to be taken to an Englewood hotel, the cabbie claimed, but one began questioning the route he was taking. He stopped his taxi and demanded advance payment, at which time both men started using racial insults, he said. According to a police report, Zemariame said one of the two men beat him. But Cieslinski and both women told The Denver Post they neither beat the cabbie nor hurled racial slurs at him. Zemariame was not seriously injured.

Cieslinski and Trammell, who both played defensive tackle, were arrested shortly after the alleged incident and jailed. Taxi driver Moustapha Marouf was beaten to death March 29 in a dispute over a parking space. Another cabbie, Kahsay Araya, was slashed by two passengers he drove from Denver to Colorado Springs five days later.

Copyright 1998 by United Press International.

------

Thank you for visiting the Coloradans United Against Hatred Website

Sorry you were attacked GS ZM

GebreMeles...Were you beaten up by anti-Meles Feregis? Why did you accuse them of racism? Anyway...

Gebre-
Is it really true you were beaten by two Americans?

I do not think we should accuse the people who beat the living crap out of G/S as recists. Their complaint was that he was running their meter. Gebreselassie is known for chating people. He is known to overcharging people. So they have evry right to tell him he should not try to rob them. For all I know he may be the one who attacked them first.

Mamo QIlo

I am really sorry GebreMeles.
I am sure you started it. Did Meles come to support you? I doubt, as he is selfish.
Where are they now? We Ethiopian love them. They are our defender, imagin if they did this to you what would they do to Meles and the agazi force.

Gebremeles stop cheating, if not we will do the same thing. If I were you I would repent from what I have done and shupt my moth up.

Tolosa

You said, "shut my moth up"

May god yelp yoy to Shut your moth up!

G/Z,
Let me tell you G/Z, You think you know the real God but you dont. You only know the other god.

You need to sleep. You are loosing it, man. Is Meles paying you double for your lousy work?

Mogegnet!

As you are dominated by witch, I will pray for you day & nite to be free off.

May god help you?

Gebremeles....How much is meles paying you for your ateftafi work? what if the aid money is on hold ? I don't think he pays you from his pocket ...does he?

I heard from a close confidant of GebreMeles that he was badly beated by the two Anti-Meles Ferengis that he has been visually impaired. The reason the two Americans kicked him like a ball they got annoyed by the cabby's enless praise for Meles. Fortunately the two Ferengis were in Addis and they had seen what Meles was doing to the starving people of Ethiopia. Because Gebre...is now visually impaired he is unable to see the reality in Ethiopia. The confidant told me that Gebre will soon return to Ethiopia. Meles has promised two get give him his own guide dog, named Bereket....

I heard from a close confidant of GebreMeles that he was badly beaten up by the two Anti-Meles Ferengis that he has been visually impaired since that fateful day. The reason the two Americans kicked and bounced him like a ball was that they got annoyed by the Denver cabby's enless praise for Meles. Fortunately the two Ferengis were in Addis and they had seen what Meles was doing to the starving people of Ethiopia. Because Gebre...is now visually impaired he is unable to see the reality in Ethiopia. The confidant told me that Gebre will soon return to Tigray. Meles has promised two give him his own guide dog, called Bereket....

Iheard skin heads love to attack skinny people,they said they're Ethiopian,i see only tegre bones including eri.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

G/sellasie,

Enquae essey.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa