Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANKS TO EPRDF & ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE!

CUD says preparing to take over city administration
Addis Ababa, 7/8/2005

Coalition for Unity and Democracy (CUD) said it has been preparing to take over administration of the Addis Ababa City.

In a statement it sent to ENA, CUD said on Friday it has organized various committees with a view to facilitating the handing over of the city administration smoothly from the governing party, Ethiopian Peoples Revolutionary Democratic Front (EPRDF).

The party said it has already established a committee which is responsible to nominating the would-be executive committee members of the new city council. The appointment of the executive committee members would be voted by the members the new city council in a secret voting.

The selection of other officials for the various sectors was also in progress with due care, the party said, adding the names of the executive committee members as well as other officials would be made public soon.

Re: THANKS TO EPRDF & ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE!

G/sellasie,

I agree with you if there is no any negative intention on your sound towards the CUD party.

Thanks to CUD GELAGELEN from EPRDF.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Gebreselassie Zemariame,

An arrogant Mayor. Who has watched young people getting killed on the streets of Addis Abbaba. Not to mention who has made so many poor people homeless. He should go back to Tigrai or Eritria where-ever he is from. It is hard to tell these days.

Addis Ababa belongs to the people of Addis Ababa. I admire the bravery of the people of our capital city. For getting rid of the monsters from Tigrai in peaceful manner.

God bless the people of the Addis Ababa.

Email: HA9beth_tes@hotmail.com

City: London, UK

Re:- arrogant myor

Mayor of Addis is not a person who is being talked by minor garbage minded Ethiopians. Why don't you use your name to insult if you wish an answer from me. Idiot son of a ******

Zemariam Gebreselassie
you son of a ****** calling our mayor arrogant you such a chauvinist with no manner to his wife doma ras. I tell you what he is gone to stay in Addis, I know your intention to separate all Tigrians from Ethiopia however you’re the one who insulated sitting in the deck ready drown ha ha get ready no rescue, you don’t even know how to swim chauvinist Doma..

Kerfafa and G/S:

You are two kerfafas.

Please dont get upset about the mayor of Addis Ababa being called arrogant that is not true. The truth is,he is a bloodthristy killer just like his bosss, Meles. I hope this makes you feel better.

Kerfafa!

Kit af neh/nesh

G/sellasie

Shame on you. AFF SIKEFET *****LAT YITAYAL. HAFAW

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa