Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Hagos! "UNDER HALLUCINATION"

Dr. Hagos wrote

"Gebre...One netter has a good reason to amend your name...GerbreMeles; I am not paid by a tyrant to bark at his critics. My conscience clear and will continue to speak out loudly against a regime which has brought a disaster on the whole of Ethiopia. I am by the side of the Ethiopian people...unlike some narrow ethnic hate mongers and sycophants. Sorry, the truth is bitter!"

I wonder if his title (Dr.) is legitimate.

City: gzhello@yahoo.com

Re: Dr. Hagos! "UNDER HALLUCINATION"

I like Dr Hagos. You try to assassinate anyone who doesn't listen to your rubbish. His title is very very legitimate.

Gebre.....I think you are a terrible nuisance. People have a right to express their ideas..this is not Ethiopia. It is the US, land of liberty...

Gebre:
Your outlook is dangerously narrow in focus. You seem not able to rally behind ideas. The fact that I and you were born from Tigre MEN & WOMEN is simply by accident of nature. We didn't get it by choice. No human being in this world chose what his nationality or ethnicity by birth is. Of courrse by fiction of the law you might have become an American. But, nationality or ethnicity by birth is simply given. Not chosen. Micheal Jackson didn't choose to be black and that is why he underwent a multiple plastic surgery. (I am not saying he did good) I am just trying to let you understand using over simplification method. As I am an instructor, I can take it down to the lowest possible level to educate you. My dear, it is my job. If you are a lover of truth, wisdom and ideas, you rally behind ideas you think is full of virtues or useful to the good of society, mankind etc. What I see in your line of thinking is that you have fettered your mind. Come out of the fortress of ethnic bias and try to see the light and truth full face. In Ethiopia today the overwhelming majority of Tigres have bid farewell with Meles and his nazi party. I am one of those finest guys of Tigres and all my dream and good wish is NOT for Tigres alone, but for the 73 million Ethiopians. In present day Ethiopia, the most oppressed and regimented are the people living in Tigray. Dear Gebre, you are totally out of touch with the truth. You are shooting in the dark. You have become a laughing stock in this forum. My attention so far was on the more subtle possible enemies of Ethiopia and Ethiopians who are very systematically disseminating their venom. I tried to expose their venom. Venom from the Cobra is very dangerous. I didn't utter a word about you so far. It was because you didn't deserve a response. Even now you don't deserve any response. But my heart went out to you, watching you here being rediculed, mocked and your mental retardation being exposed. You see my "Tigre DNA", without my will, forced me to give you a piece of my mind. It is instinctive:) whoaaaaaaaa......Your line of thinking is instinctive. I am forced to use my instinct to teach you thinking by instinct is animalistic. One has to act like animals to train animals. Please Gebre, don't be a laughing stock. Come to your senses. unlock the reasoning faculty in your brain and comment sensible things. I am NOT going to answer to you if you continue with the same innuendo.
Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis

G/sellasie,

Please wake up. Louse.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Hager Ethiopia!

You mentioned about your and mine birth place which has nothing to do to the issue of Dr. Hagos that he is infact "HUNDER HALLUCIATION".

If I were you, I wouldn't utter a word unless you are sharing his lung to breath.

Don't incrinimate yourself.

Temesgen,

You said, "His title is very very legitimate" concerning Dr.?

Are you his mouth piece to tell me that this? It would be nice if he answers himself.