Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

LONG LIVE CUD AND UEDF!
YOU SEE.. THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT?.... BECAUSE WE VOICED OUR VOICE. THEY CANCELED THE AID/THE 54 MILLION DOLLAR.
THANK GOD!.
WOYANE & LEBOCHU/ IT'S COLLABORATERS WILL NEVER GET THAT MONEY. NEVER!!!!!
THE STRUGGLE WILL CONTINUE....
I FEEL LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.
THANK YOU PRIME MINISTER TONY BLAIR AND THE BRITHSH PPL.
REGARDS
ROCKET.

Re: WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

DEAR ROCKET THIS IS NOT ONLY YOUR BIRHDAY IT IS FOR ALL ETHIOPIAN PEOPLES TO HEAR SUCH GREAT NEWS THANK YOU.WE WILL NEVER EVER STOP STRUGLING. WOYANE ONE THING YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IS ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE STILL DIDN`T COME TO PEACE WE ARE WAITTING FOR HAMLE ONE IF YOU BEALIVE OR NOT HAMLE WILL BE THE LAST OF YOUR FALSE PROPOGANDA.

Email: EWNET TENEGER

City: ETHIOPIA

Selam lehulachu y' hun:

It is undue time to give up standing against tyrannical, abusive and ethnical regime. It is undue time to let the dreams of millions of Ethiopians dry up in the air because we in the West have not tried enough for the regime to go. It is undue time to walk away from the oppression that our people in Ethiopia are suffering due the narrow mentality and self induced inferiority complex of the leadership.

Let the fire keep burning, the fire of struggle to victory and freedom.
Let's not the Ethiopian people let down because of we run out of energy. Let the fire keep burning.

Email: solomon12345@hotmail.com

City: Alexandria, VA

It is not with out reason that in the bible that the bible said "ethiopia shall stratch her hands to her god" and that "Ethiopians are my children" Again ,and again through out her history,in her hour of absolute despare,somehaw,from somewhere,her GOD,THE GOD OF ISRAEL sends deliverance.Haw Mosline was paid back for all the head-choping,and burning people in there house,and droping people from the air is for me an evident beyond doubt that there is A GOD,AND HE IS A GOD WHO SEES"EL ROI" MUSOLINE was not only shot by his owon people,his body was dragged in the street,and was hanged up side down!Hitler the great masskiller of our time was subjected to such humulation,though that was the wishes of the world.Melese and his group came to Addis driving donkies to liberate ethiopia from MEnguste armed to the teeth with modern arms of mass distraction.The expection of the world was blood bath in Addis.Not a singel shot was heared and the ragtag of Melase SHIFTS took power with applause of the people of Addis.Haw does Melese pay the people of Ethiopia dismemberment of Ethiopia and embroyel ethiopia in ethnic war.This is not going to happen!!!Your god is too little to the God of our fathers and to the God of AKSUM-TSION.FEREDONE YE TIGRI-ABATOCHE!!!!11

Email: messayewossen@yahoo.com

City: los angels

Hello every body speciallly those who wrote good comment above thank you woyane couldn`t be the govt, of ethiopia it is more than enough. if they accept the truth things would be cool unless we are going to sacrifay life for true democracy

Email: EWNET TENEGER

City: ETHIOPIA

People,

What the Britsh government did was actually a sad news to Ethiopian people. To celebrate this as if the money was going directly to Meles' Pocket is very wrong assumption. Actually, Blocking this money would hurt the people who die of hunger and disease badly. Let's try to use alternative means. The demonstration left more than thirty POOR Ethiopians dead. Howmany poor Ethiopian are going to die of hunger and disease is soon to be seen. Leading their own Comfortable life, People in the west seem not to give a **** to the needy backhome. We're not in a position to dictate their day to day life from the comfort of our home here in the west as we don't feel the heat here. Lenegeru " Yalteneka giligl Yawkal "

Ewnetu Bezabih,
You, my friend must be Melese' accountant.

what is the amara cdu plan toward eritrea r u going to take assab the cute asmara or live in peace with eritrea , oromia, ogaden.dot give up on wayyane if u need help eritrea will give u no problem.

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Mahari,
What are you doing here? You got what you call independent. Good Bye!!!

Rocket,
I think Tony has to do a little bit more than this to get the
To bigin with, Tony has made a mistake to associate himself with the deviel!
Now, though what he is doing is in the right direction he need to do more before he gets the praise and the halelluya!

The american and British government have to officially denounce Meles's government and it's acts on the peaceful people of Ethiopia!
Arat-Kilo

GUYS,

It is over. You have aleady gave up! Your big mouth has been already silnced by the verdict of the Ethiopian people. It was a nice try. But as it didn't the dergue from defeat a decade ago it will not lead your CUD anywhere.

Wish you nice summer!

KIFLU

Email: Kiflu_20042@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

I agree. we will never even a millimetre back from our right. It is a global world. There are millions of Ethiopians in Diaspora. Only in US they are more than half a million. Most of them are Americans too. They live, educate and contribute to the US. So, they have to play their influence to the US govt to take the poor Ethiopian people side. Most importantly Ethiopians in the country must stay determined as they are now. No one will take power with cheating, by power or anything else. We all have to determine to die for the truth rather than living with lie. The time about woyane is over. NEB and woyane are too close like one face at one side of the coin. Don't dream about good from the vote irregularity investigation process conducted by bandits and criminal groups who are the leftover eaters woyane allies (NEB) members. If we wait watching them when they are rounding snakes on our head, we will face nightmares that would have devastated results. We have to have another and productive alternative rather than being with this investigating process. We have to understand that this is another tactic by the woyane to legitimate the outcome. Soon rather than later the oppositions must have another plan and tactic working with EU and US. But we never, never, never give up knowing the people vote was not respected. Our poor farmers, weak people and the rest will never forgive us. They have nobody to speak for them other than the oppositions and all of us. Woyane have to know, for the truth, the Ethiopian people are determined inducing to die. It could be better for them to accept the people verdict before the dragon comes out of the water as their corruption scandals, their looting money deposited in many foreign banks, the property they own including the naziawi wife Azeb. We have to defeat them with the truth in front of the world rather than thinking bullet of bombs as they are thinking. This way is their game. Our game is the game of democracy and internationalism. They are shaking now. Until they fallen down, we have to continue. I see the international community is watching them closely. But the first must be first. The opposition have to play the game in the vote investigation process. But if they stay there knowing the game will be for woyane, they are making grave mistakes. Unless the NEB, the court or any organ is not independent, they will be the looser at last the Ethiopian people. Soon rather that latter, they have to evaluate their action concerning this matter. When you know the journey you are taking you to danger, why are you continuing travelling? Latter you get no other alternative to get back. There are lots of choices now.

Email: tola@hotmail.com

City: A.A

Dear tol,(I know you aren't an Oromo)

You are lost. Don't waste you time. You can't change the facts at the ground by remote control. Go to your cleaning or parking.

Your tactic so floosish and has already failed.
Wish you nice nightmare!!!

Dinku

Email: dinku_20042@yahoo.com

Rocket!

You said, "We will never give up!"

For what?Just for being dishonor? If you fail to honor your real name, who the ****ed gives an honor to whatever you said?

Brother give up your stupid fight. Enter the lottery
come to America. Get you a job driving taxi, parking
lot, hotel doorman (monkey suit and all) or if you
are lucky BP gas station jerk or clerk.

Email: Meles2inUSA@cs.com

City: USA

THE WHOL WORLD ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT THE BLOOD THURSTY GOVERNMENT OF EPLF/TLF-MELES CLIQUE/EPRDF.
THEIR TIME HAS COME TO AN END.
PLEASE MERCINARIES OF WEB SIGHTS LEAVE THIS FORUM.
ARE YOU STIL PAYED BY MELES? REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE BEING PAYED BY THE MONEY ROBED FROM MOTHER ETHIOPIA!

Email: h.y.paulos@wp.pl

City: WLOCLAWEK

Belew,
I think you are a Dergue solider who suffered in the hands of EPRDF forces.

Your hatred will not take you anywhere.You may end up in a fatal sucide.

My God help you to come to your senses!

Email: sendeku_20042@yahoo.com

"Sendeku"
I have never been a soldier in my life.
You know who else suffered under your EPRDF?
The 40 innocent Ethiopians blood shade of Addis is fresh hapening which you can't deny. Then what about the recent years massacres of University students ( the future of the country )? what do you say about the massacres which took place in Gonder,Sidamo,Gambela etc.. in different times ?
what can you tell us about detention of tens of thouthends here and there:peasants, party members, teachers, professors,journalists,pilots???
hasn't the country changed into GUANTANAMO PREASON???
Let my lord give you the understanding my friend.
UNITED ETHIOPIA WILL OVERCOME THESE EVIL DEEDS ONEDAY

A bunch of thieves, are invading this forum. YE LEBA AYNE DEREK MELSO LIB YADERK. Need DULA? but you only understad only your barbaric DULA not idea, morons, in the 21st century. You know that you snatch from the mouth of those poors and feed yourself. These people only adore one person, Melese whose idea centered on ethnicity. No more no less.

Email: hagos@hotmail.com

City: DC

Hagos!

You seem a little bit anger. Take it easy man!

Belew,

If you weren't a solider, the reason is you are ill informed about our history. I am sorry for any lose of life. But, i just want to remind you that we lost not only in tens but also in tens of thousands of our citizens to uproot the dergue regime. The very people in the opposition Hailu Shawol, Dr. Hailu Araya, Dr. Merra, Dr, Gobeze wre in one way or the other part of the killing of thousands of Ethiopians.

Hence, please be inquisitive of our past history to appreciate our move ward and avoid the rik of comming back to square one.

This doesn't mean that the Eprdf is licensed to kill a single person. But, again in a criminal investigation thre is atheory of cause and effect.So, check also for the forces behind the initiation of the violence. If you only focus on the effect you will lose sight of the cause.

Sendeku

Email: sendeku-2004@yahoo.com

Sendeku & co,
Why do you acuse the oposition party leaders blidly?
What are their mistakes? Apart their struggle to unite the people? they are doing their best to save the country from an evel government who deliberatly destroyed. They have faced a brutal military might to confront it peacefuly,democracy beeing their only weapon? and of course Ethiopian people standing besides them. Now I got your real problem - Is it becouse millins of Ethiopians have chosen to be led by the oposition parties,that you acuse them? any way we are against any murder be it during the time of "DERG" or "EPLF/TPLF/EPRDF",I agree with you only on this context.But don't acuse the oposition leaders for their just struggle. Time will come when every one of the mentioned be judged by the mighty people.

Belew,
why don't you respond directly to my quest. Believe or not these people will not unite our country. For sure the oromo, tigray, somali, afar and many other people in the south don't accept them.Then, which people are you taking about?

Please wake up from your lost plans of uniting through former dergue members.

May god help you to understand the dynamics of the Ethiopian politics!

Wish you nice time.
sendeku

Email: sendeku-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis

The Ethiopian people seek justice. The fascist dictator Zenawi and his accomplice who have trampled on our people for 14 years, massacring 100s of 1000s if not millions of people and selling out the intersts of our country for his personal gains will be brought to justice. For the atrocities he has committed,Zenawi is the most viscious fascist alive after Mussolini. These attrocities are too much to recount, the people he has tortured, those who have disappeared and his corruption is almost unparalled by any other dictator in Africa.

His twisted mind is a factory for churning out hatred,destruction and death to innocent people. His only mission death and destuction, lies and betrayal.

Idi Amin, Mobutu and all the other nasty dictators Africa has seen were friends of the west until their demise when the people turned against them.
Zenawi the brutal fascist will go down the dust bin of history as all the other dictators have done. His only fate is one of suffering in hell.

This violent gangster should not be allowed to disregard the votes of our people and take away thier rights by force. The voices and power of our people is more powerful than all the weapon in the world he is armed with

The patience,courage and tenacity of the of our people
will eventually win. Ethiopia will stay and have her place among the family of nations as a proud and strong country as it has always been.

Man,
That is the problem - non of the previous governments brought peace and trunquility to Ethiopia.Infact you may choose which evil WAS better-Derg with his red "terror" record or EPLF/TLF/EPRDF with his "Silent terror" record ? Lots of people in ower country now are forced to beleave that the later is much more evil- since its agenda is to destroy the country to benefit a hiden objective.In my case both governments didn't change the grave situation in the country.They both failed to change the reputation of the country-as "the poorest in the globe", they both failed in the fight against H/I/V...
Now your direct question was: since the oposition leaders "directly or indirectly participated in the Durg regime" they are unfit to rul the country,
So here we have to leave the judgement to the Ethiopian people.You see the point is the Ethiopian people have lisened carfuly to the debate made among the parties including the EPRDF, CUD,UEDF & if we talk genuinly they gave their support to the Oposition. So far it was democratic,at least in the eyes of the Westerners. Then came the problem- when EPRDF lost. If this was the story then the people knew whome to choose,and so they landslidingly given their ballots to the oposition.If you beleave in logic then there you have-we can't change the will of the people by force.May be the ruling party is trying to do that but I think it will bring another disaster. wish you well