Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angry Ethiopians shut down Ethiopian Embassy in Washington DC

Today, starting from 12:00 noon, angry Ethiopians shut down Ethiopian Embassy in Washington DC. Hundreds of Ethiopians are protesting demanding the immediate resignation of Meles Zenawi.
The main slogan is “We Demand immediate resignation of Meles Zenawi”. The local Police allow Ethiopians to block the Embassy

Email: dan2004@yahoo.com

Re: Angry Ethiopians shut down Ethiopian Embassy in Washington DC

Ethiopian Demonstrators in Washington DC blocked the Ethiopian Embassy today. Ethiopian Review Reporter said, ”People are chanting ‘Atenesam Woy… Atenesam woy!’” The reporter added, “There are several Police officers in front of the Embassy and they are respectful to Ethiopian demonstrators. Even though the demonstrators shut down the Embassy, police officers are not willing to arrest the demonstrators unlike Meles Zenawi’s policemen”.
Hundreds of Ethiopians are protesting demanding the immediate resignation of Meles Zenawi.
The main slogan is “We Demand immediate resignation of Meles Zenawi”. The local Police allow Ethiopians to block the Embassy.
In related news, at least 22 Ethiopians have died after security forces opened fire on Wednesday in post-election violence that was the worst to hit the capital in four years, hospital sources said.

Email: ethiopia44@yahoo.com

I just called Ethiopia and my family are very concerned. I was told 24 Ethiopians have been killed so far. Also one Bahardar university student's body was found in Tana lake throwen by aparentely by Mele's soldiers. I was also told about 500 students have been taken some where from the university of
Bahardar.

I am so frustated. There are no other Ethiopians close to where I live. I have colled Condeliza Rice's office and left a message.
what one can do in my cituation? By the way I live in the states.

City: chicago

I have never been so proud to be an Ethiopian as I am at this moment, thank you my people for your sacrifice and dedication to keep this fight going. I pray for you. I am very far away from you and can't be there with you but am doing my own fighting over here.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND LET US KEEP THIS UNITY OF FIRE LIT UP FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Email: cradministration@sbcglobal.net

City: San Francisco