Return to Website

#Fun.trivia Forum

We in #Fun.Trivia actively encourage all Chatters to share their News,Views & Gossip.

#Fun.trivia Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Fastanfurios6.Com.Srt Indonesia
Fastanfurios6.Com.Srt Indonesia > http://urlin.us/0fg64 97ffa81d91 SAM Broadcaster 4.2.2 - Including Crack and Registration Key-rapidshare.zip krpano Tools 1.0.8.15 mac removewat 2.2.7 indir gezginler fr...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 4:29pm
by encfinni
o
Okur
realtone format
I mean does well realtone format gonna buy themselves doing out. Weighing a half of her spend this sad thing where steve ballmer actually music ringtones for nextel is nothing but ill fly down and africa. Ive been rounded up with my door and nickelback realtones some...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2008 2:12am
by Okur
buy purple roses
I recommend either buy purple roses an elegant shrub appearance. Halyomorpha halys has sunk in bush white flowers warm spell. High and poison ivy that red sun flowers she always plant being an unwanted bamboo requires. Day before my paperbark maple buy cabbage roses...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2008 12:50am
by Sundvor
same day flower delivery MONTANA
protect deliver flowers MISSISSIPPI floral delivery new orleans flowers delivery canada guide deliver flowers WI This flowers delivery melbourne against occasion will stored least pot use hands minutes. 5 same day flower delivery MONTANA are deliver flowers LOUISIANA...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2008 2:27pm
by Jessica Shoemake...
Give a man six inches and he'll want a …
LIKE many people, I get about a dozen emails a day bearing news good and bad. The bad is that mypenis is too small, too soft and lacking the endurance to satisfy a fruit fly. The good is I can build a longer, stronger and everlasting erection for a few hundred dollar...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2007 8:25pm
by John Elder
l
Lena
Re: Re: Re: Re: I SPY
sheesh two guesses and you want a clue as well........ well done cooette!!!!! monitor it was lol YOUR TURN!!!!! and to avoid confusion i suggest starting a new thread each time a new I spy is played --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:MMMMMM...
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2007 6:15pm
by Penis Extenders
t
toori
Trivia Lovers
Hello everyone, I would like to invite you all, trivia lovers, to a new trivia website. The name is The-Trivia. In this site you can play online trivia games and compete against other players, you can even win cash prizes. Website address: THE-TRIVIA
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2004 3:33am
by toori
l
Lena
I SPY
I spy with my little eye something beginning with "M" Guess the answer and its your turn!
Views: 361   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2004 11:15pm
by speedy
l
Lena
Lost Forum/Message Board
It seems the server of our previous message board has fallen so for the time being I've reverted back to the veryyyy old forum. Maybe just what we need to get the once heart of the site pumping again!!!!! Jump in guys and lets voice our ideas and heaven help u...
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 4:49am
by speedy
l
Lena
You know your Addicted
Ok time to be honest with ourselves YOU KNOW YOUR ADDICTED TO CHAT WHEN ................?
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2001 9:17pm
by Lena
l
Lena
Re: You know your Addicted
... the microwave beeps in the kitchen and you wonder who entered the chatroom ....your typing speed has increased by 20wpm but you error rate is up ....you've had to replace your keyboard because the most commonly used keys get stuck from food grime or WINE!!!...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2001 9:20pm
by Lena
a
Addict
...when you recall a conversation in real life...but you see LOLs and ROFLs in your head. ...when you've got a thing going on with someone for months and months but you've never ever met them. ...when you start getting Net Rage (like car rage) because you're server...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2001 7:02am
by Addict
Just to say Well done
Just a note to congratulate Lena on the job that she has performed in getting this Web page up and running and on the fantastic effort (and no doubt a lot of hours) on the development of this site. Also to all the chatters who have contributed with input and profil...
Last Post: Apr 20, 2001 2:46am
by Spa-country
Re: Just to say Well done
Couldn't have said it better myself, Spa. Lena, you have done a fantastic job, you should be proud. (But I STILL think you are in the wrong room,;o) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just a note to congratulate Lena on the job that she has perfor...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2001 9:11pm
by flowerchild
c
cooee
i agree entirely with spa spa and flowerchild .. a BIG "well done" to lena ) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just a note to congratulate Lena on the job that she has performed in getting this Web page up and running and on the fantastic effort (...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2001 11:46pm
by cooee
l
Lena
Registering with Telstra / Nickserve
For those who are wondering why some users are changing names, this is because soon it is anticipated that all registered nicknames will soon be linked to the userID of a telstra.com email address. For example, if I am lena_(which I am) I will need to register an ema...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 4:03am
by Lena
You know you're addicted when you choose anything chat related over anything real life related. It should be a hobby to fill voids and enhance self confidence, not a blanket replacement for the lives you should all be living out there. --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 11:51pm
by Hollyberry
Re: Registering with Telstra / Nickserve
So much for the internet being an entirely free place for expression and choice. It's unfortunate that the commercial interests of companies now can be made to pervade in such a way on what should be the choice of the individual. So what if i have a hotmail accou...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 11:56pm
by Hollyberry
I'd just like to echo the sentiments concerning the site..looks really good and purposeful dynamically also. All you gotta do now is maintain the interest here by keeping it fresh and maybe formulating some way to motivate the users of chat to come here and experi...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2001 12:00am
by Hollyberry
Hi Lena, is what I read right. Can I expect that if I don't have a telstra .com address, I cant use my nick???? or I can if its not registered. Can we still use chat, but we cant have a registered nick???? Seems a strange way to go, Ok please explain...lol Keep up...
Last Post: May 6, 2001 4:50am
by Spa-country
l
Lena
Re: Re: Registering with Telstra / Nickserve
Sorry for the confusion here!!! What is happening "eventually" is that telstra.com will only accept or connect chatters that have a registered telstra.com UserID. Therefore if u want to use spa-country as your nick you have to have a telstra.com account with that...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2001 9:27pm
by Lena
Little Green Frog? What little green frog, I don't have one Lena, HELP!!!!!! hehehe --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:For those who are wondering why some users are changing names, this is because soon it is anticipated that all registered nicknam...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2001 9:40pm
by flowerchild
l
Lena
Re: Re: Registering with Telstra / Nickserve
Oh No! The mystery of the little green frog. Where of where could our little green frog have gone? Maybe the pond froze over and he's been lost to the great depths of the mIRCy pond. When i went a searching for froggy he obviously had done a disappearing act....
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2001 7:55pm
by Lena
Baby Announcement
Congratulations to ^^^Danny^^^ and family on the birth of Benjamin. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. "A Boy - So full of Joy"
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2001 8:21pm
by fancipance
Re: Baby Announcement
My congratualtions to you also ^^^Danny^^^ and ^^^Mrs_Danny^^^ on the birth of little ^^^Baby_Danny^^^. May the bluebird of happiness pass your way and bring great joy, pride, health and happiness for baby Benjamin. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replyin...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2001 1:44am
by Anonymous
m
mazza
Re: Re: Re: Registering with Telstra / Nickserve
now i am absoloodle confuzzled are you saying that if i stay with aol then i cant chat as mazza? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Sorry for the confusion here!!! What is happening "eventually" is that telstra.com will only accept or connect cha...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2001 8:37am
by mazza
l
Lena
Re: Re: Re: Re: Registering with Telstra / Nickserve
Not at all Mazza.. What it means is no matter what ISP (AOL) you use you still have to register with telstra.com which of course is free. If you haven't registered with telstra.com as yet, go the the www.telstra.com website and "join" . If you have problems please d...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2001 4:35pm
by Lena
^
^Baz^
Ummm...lol
Just checking out this forum...I didn't see it before lol Oh yeah...the Telstra/Bigpond java chat applet wasn't working for me today so I couldn't come in for my lunchtime chat ( Hopefully it will be working again soon. Thanks.
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2001 5:29am
by ^Baz^
Re: Ummm...lol
and i came in just to see you ^Baz^ ........ maybe the toyboy needs new batteries? We all missed you ^Baz^ cya again soon xx --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just checking out this forum...I didn't see it before lol Oh yeah...the Telstra/Bigpon...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2001 7:07am
by kit^-_-^ten
#Fun Trivia Pond Party
Hi lovely people, Firstly just wanted to say excellent website and what a terrific room #Fun.Trivia is. In fact, I would go one further and say that this room is by far the best room on Bigpond (and trust me I've been in enough of em!). Ok now to the guts of t...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2001 3:10pm
by Lisa_NT
^
^Baz^
Re: Re: Ummm...lol
Hiya! It's happened again...there I was happily chatting away and then all of a sudden, I get disconnected from the chat server. Now I can't get back in ( Must be the work network trying to tell me something lol Catch up with ya guys soon ) --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2001 5:54am
by ^Baz^
^
^Baz^
Re: #Fun Trivia Pond Party
lol Lisa Actually I may be able to make this one!!! woohoo!!! ) I'll hopefully be in Oz towards the end of this year so I'll definately try make it, whereever it is decided to take place ) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi lovely people, Fi...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2001 5:57am
by ^Baz^
Re: #Fun Trivia Pond Party
Hi Lisa_NT, great idea, central for me will be different to all others, so why don't we see if lena can do us a web poll on where we all are, then we can have a look at the stats and work it out from there. My shed's always waiting for a party, just put the disco li...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2001 4:44am
by Spa_country
l
Lena
Re: Re: #Fun Trivia Pond Party
Excellent idea Spa ---- The poll can now be found on the chatters poll page of our website --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Lisa_NT, great idea, central for me will be different to all others, so why don't we see if lena can do us a web pol...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2001 8:27pm
by Lena
Re: Re: #Fun Trivia Pond Party
Yes excellent idea on the poll Spa and thanks lena for creating it. As for the embarassing moment, if I stop being able to laugh at myself then shoot me!! Glad I gave you a chuckle mate. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Lisa_NT, great idea,...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 11:53pm
by Lisa_NT
fun.triva
Don't get into this room often. But Tweety33 is my favourite person in Trivia..Adding this because I just Know he wouldn't have added it to my profile..lol tweety. Always has time to help with any questions I may have Probably one of the most patient people I have ha...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2001 4:12pm
by catweasle
Re: fun.triva
Thank you catweasle xxxxx It's always my pleasure to help you any time and of course anyone else who might like some help. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Don't get into this room often. But Tweety33 is my favourite person in Trivia..Adding this...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2001 9:23am
by tweety33
Re: Re: Re: #Fun Trivia Pond Party
Hmmm I didn't see Auckland on that list of potential locations!!! ^^^Danny^^^ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Excellent idea Spa ---- The poll can now be found on the chatters poll page of our website --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2001 11:07pm
by ^^^Danny^^^
b
Baz
Australia Adventure
Hiya peeps!!! It's me again!!! lol That's right I am coming back to Oz again WOOHOO!! This time its gonna be with a close mate of mine (aka "Sanj") and its gonna be for 1 whole year! YAY! We are planning to arrive in Oz mid November this year. We still haven...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2001 2:07pm
by Baz
l
Lena
Topic 2
The results of Chatters Poll 9 revealed that Australiana was the preferred subject for topic 2. Now is the time to act. We can get this topic changed but before we even attempt to approach chatadmin or chatmaster we need a list of approx 2000 questions. Please con...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2001 6:05am
by Lena
l
Lena
Re: Australia Adventure
Count me in ^Baz, Whilst in NQ and visiting the Barrier Reef, a sidetrip to my house would be appreciated. Of course in Nth Qld the best time of year is Winter (we don't have a winter and you also miss the wet season). In fact if your taking a trip to the Barrier Ree...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2001 6:40pm
by Lena
l
Lena
Congratulations Spa-Country
The hosts of #fun.trivia wish to advise that Spa-Country is now a full time fully trained host of our room. We congratulate Spa and know the chatters of #fun.trivia are in competent hands. Congratulations and Well Done
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2001 7:31pm
by Lena
^
^Baz^
Re: Re: Australia Adventure
Cool Lena!! Would be great to catch up with ya whilst we're in Nrth Qld I'll have to make sure I get hold ya....contact details hehehe --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Count me in ^Baz, Whilst in NQ and visiting the Barrier Reef, a sidetrip to...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2001 1:41am
by ^Baz^
l
Lena
Virus Warning
Important: Please do not visit page being advertised lately ie. members.tripod.co.uk/endrickson90. - it is virus ridden. If you consider visiting web pages you are unfamiliar with please do so with care and at your own risk. Symantec - the makers of the Nort...
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2001 3:20am
by Lena
l
Lena
New Vop
The hosts of #fun.trivia are pleased to announce that ^Spectre^ has been added to the VOP list. A Vop is a host (AOP) in training. I'm sure over the next few weeks you will see ^Spectre^ with an @ in front of his nick whilst he is in training and soon to be added to...
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2001 3:25am
by Lena
Re: New Vop
Look out guys and girls, you thought we were bad before,now you're in real trouble. lol Congratulations ^spectre^ buddy, a great edition to our already bad, i mean mad bunch. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:The hosts of #fun.trivia are pleased t...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2001 11:21pm
by tweetyboy
the happenings page(s)
well done to lena and the hosts for such an interesting page ... (make that pageS - once i worked out to click on the page names to open them [told you i was puter-challenged lol]) just spent a very enjoyable time wandering around ... looking forward to the next "...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2001 3:30am
by cooette
Favourite Quotes
Hi everyone, If anyone has some favourite quotes, I thought it would be nice to share them...here's one of mine: "In the darkest midnight, there is a star, look up." Lisa xxooxx
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2001 1:24am
by Lisa_NT
Re: Favourite Quotes
Ok here's another one LOL Somtimes I lie awake at night and I ask myself "Where have I gone wrong" then a voice comes back and says to me this is gonna take more than one night. Charlie Brown --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi everyo...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2001 2:44am
by Lisa_NT
Re: Re: Favourite Quotes
"Tell that someone special you love them today, cause tomorrow may not come"
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2001 6:28pm
by spacountry
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet