Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Golden Age of Air Travel – The Story Behind the Story of Leaden Zeppelins

by atrueott

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?
Would you like to glide in my beautiful balloon?
We could float among the stars together, you and I

For we can fly, we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon

The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky

Up, up and away

Suspended under a twilight canopy
We'll search the clouds for a star to guide us
If by some chance you find yourself loving me
We'll find a cloud to hid us, keep the moon beside us

Love is waiting there in my beautiful balloon
Way up in the air in my beautiful balloon
If you'll hold my hand we'll chase your dream across the sky
Up, up and away

"Up, Up, and Away" - recorded by the "Fifth Dimension"

Many people do not realize that for three decades, (1907-1937) dirigibles and zeppelins were extensively used by various militaries of western nations to explore and map polar regions of both the Arctic, as well as the Antarctic regions of Terra Firma. (Terra Firma is a Latin term literally meaning "Solid, Unmoving, as in Non Rotating, Land Masses.) The untold history of the giant "airships" of the 1920's and 1930's is extremely fascinating and eye-opening in many ways. Did you know that the pre-eminent luxury airship before the ill-fated Von Hindenburg, the German LZ-127 "Graf Zeppelin" logged more than a million commercial "air miles" over 590 flights during its nine-year history, all without a single mishap or injury? According to the seminal website http://www.airships.net, "Graf Zeppelin made the first commercial passenger flight across the Atlantic, the first commercial passenger flight around the world, flew a scientific mission over the North Pole, made the first regularly scheduled transatlantic passenger crossings by air, and aroused intense public enthusiasm around the globe."

What is extremely eye-opening to me is the fact that these early luxury commercial airships utilized very detailed maps that plotted the locations and seasonal movements of highly predictable and reliable upper atmospheric air currents such as the "jet stream". At certain prescribed altitudes, the particular air current utilized would often propel the airship at airspeeds approaching over 200 miles per hour. It was these very air currents that allowed the Graf Zeppelin to literally encircle Terra Firma in an amazingly short time frame.

What is even more shocking is that the operators of these grand airships were using various copies of Gleason's "Flat Earth" map of 1892 as their official guides!!!! Indeed, the various air currents such as the "gulf stream" appeared to be the direct result of the movements of the Sun and the Moon orbiting in the "firmament" just as Gleason detailed in 1892. This was highly observable and quite predictable. As Gleason showed on his famous map, and the various zeppelin pilots verified, as the sun's orbit moved between the summer solstice of June 21, and the winter solstice of Dec. 21, - so also moved the various air currents upon which the zeppelin pilots depended.

Now check out this rare old movie clip from the earliest era of "silent movies" - circa 1916 - just prior to the outbreak of World War I. Pay special attention to the various maps and charts used by the airship pilots and captains as well as the pictures taken without a fish-eye lens camera!!! (Don't you just love the music?)

So, what happened to these wonderful, grand airships which operated on the known SCIENCE of utilizing upper air currents for safe international travel and the very reliable transportation of mail and other goods across oceans? The dream effectively died with the destruction of the German Hindenburg zeppelin on Thursday, May 6, 1937 at LakeHurst New Jersey, thanks in no small measure to a very well orchestrated negative media blitz against not only the terrible "dangers" of hydrogen-filled zeppelins, but of Germany's international patents that had secured the technology and profits of the burgeoning airship travel industry. Without a doubt, if not for WWII and the Hindenburg disaster, the proposed advances in German engineering and next generation prototypes (including heated cabins and dining halls) would have secured the future of luxury air transportation via zeppelin over that of current fixed wing jet aircraft.

In New York, and neighboring New Jersey in 1937, the media was largely owned and controlled just as it is today by wealthy, Zionist members of the Illuminati. Even though the Hindenburg zeppelin had safely and successfully made the transatlantic journey 20 times before, somehow on the evening of May 6, a grand total of 22 separate journalists and FILM CREWS just happened to be on hand snapping pictures and taking moving pictures of the doomed craft as it burst into flames. Why? There were far fewer journalists covering the arrival and departure of the world-famous German boxing champion Max Schmeling, who traveled on the Hindenburg back to Germany after defeating Joe Louis in 1936, and celebrities such as movie star Douglas Fairbanks and others who flew and returned on the Hindenburg to witness the Berlin Olympic Games in 1936 as well. (See http://www.airships.net/hindenburg/flight-schedule/max-schmeling/)

Was the Hindenburg "disaster" a staged, false-flag event that turned into a pre-determined media circus? Yes, it definitely appears to be just that. Keep in mind that during the year 1936, transatlantic zeppelin flights were the epitome of high society luxury. Even more than booking passage on the legendary "Titanic" - being able to fly to Europe on a German zeppelin meant that you had "arrived" on the highest rung of the social ladder. Moreover, in no small way the transatlantic zeppelin was a very real symbol of German technical superiority on a world-wide scale. It makes complete sense to me that the particular ethnic group controlling the nation's media chains would love to make that German /Nazi symbol disappear forever. That is exactly what transpired on May 6, 1937.

Understand that the Hindenburg zeppelin consisted of 16 separate and isolated closed cells of hydrogen gas. The fact is that hydrogen does NOT explode, but rather implodes when mixed with oxygen and is sparked. In other words, it is scientifically impossible for a closed cell of pure hydrogen to catch fire and burn unless and until the cell was punctured and allowed to mix with oxygen. Then, and only then, will pure hydrogen ignite and burn. The German engineers and the zeppelin patents clearly show and demonstrate this scientifically valid fact in the construction process. In fact, the Hindenburg airship utilized precise instruments that would detect and transmit the slightest changes in gas pressure to the bridge. Upon reaching the end destination, any sizable leak would have caused a pressure drop almost immediately and would have been detected by the instruments. No landing would be attempted if any hydrogen leak was ever detected. The Hindenburg pilots were trained, and would have delayed getting close to any structures if a hydrogen cell was in fact leaking. If a spark had then occurred in this split second time window, then observers (and film crews) would have seen a small flame on the outside skin burning like the head of a small gas torch where the hole was. However, there was simply no way that this small flame could have possibly gone inside the pure hydrogen cell, and no way were there any makings of a gigantic fireball "explosion" from one of the 16 hydrogen gas cells. Clearly, there had to be a detonation of a rather large incendiary device to cause the fuels cells to rupture and mix with oxygen and implode as caught on film.

Watch the following clip of the Hindenburg catching fire. Notice that it was totally common procedure for the pilots to discharge the water ballast tanks as part of the descent routine. The commentator was clearly falsifying the normal landing procedures with the clear intent of terrorizing the viewer (a "grim note of impending tragedy") and planting the idea that German zeppelins were no longer trustworthy and completely unsafe modes of transportation. Notice also the skillful use of pensive, suspenseful MUSIC in the video, as opposed to a light, airy Strauss waltz. (Did people stop traveling on ocean liners after the Titanic went down? How many modern large jet aircraft have crashed killing all on board? Yet they continue to fly, and are statistically safer than cars!) I submit this is a prime example of well-orchestrated media attack of sadistic propaganda of the highest order.

Now the good news: It appears zeppelins are poised to make a comeback. Check out the new airship called the Airlander. The football-field-sized modern helium-filled airship can transport up to 50 tons of cargo, and economically stay afloat for up to three weeks before needing be refueled. I wonder if it will utilize the air currents mapped by Gleason et. al. in 1900, or just rely primarily on its motors for propulsion?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/how-an-airship-the-size-of-a-football-field-could-revolutionize-air-travel-180950007

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.