Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Response to: NEWS BYTES 170628 DNA REPORT

By Gerlinda

Christ/Yahusha had His Blood spill upon the Mercy Seat that was moved into the Cave outside of the Temple Mount just prior to the assault of the Assyrians. This was done by Jeremiah and Jeremiah's Cave was the beginning source of it's find. The purpose of this was an act of God to place the Ark right under the crucifixion site so that Prophecy could be fulfilled that required the Perfect Lamb of God's blood to fall on that seat. Before that, it was the blood of lambs without spot or blemish yet still animals.

Many years later, after the crucifixion Ron Wyatt was used of the Almighty One of Israel to find the Ark of the Covenant and wouldn't you know, Ron just happened to be a nurse who worked with the blood (hematology) He knew how to scrape a sample off to be tested because life is in the blood. He was very surprised as were the Israeli testers that this blood was not dead but very much alive.

Human blood is divided into one of four main blood types (A, B, AB, and O) and are based on the presence or absence of specific antigens on red blood cells.
‎A Positive · ‎O Negative · ‎AB Positive · ‎A Negative

The point I want to make is this: Yahusha, it was learned has RH A/B negative blood that was found both on the Ark of the Covenant, whose sample was taken by Wyatt to be tested right there in Israel. The other is the blood sample taken from the burial cloth of Christ. This 14 foot single cloth has RH A/B negative blood on it. It is the rarest of all blood types. Since his mother, Mary was of the Tribe of Judah, this RH A/B negative, which is the rarest of the blood typing, of the Tribe of Judah, which is Israelite, not Jewish (because Jew is not a definition of a Hebrew). It also had only 1/2 of the human chromosomes which came from his human mother that bore Him. It also had one single Y from His Heavenly Father.

By the way, the findings are that RH AB- is only 1 in 167 & make up only .6%. That hardly fits the multitude of Cainnites/Kennites that fill the population of this world, does it? Remember that there are many called but few "Chosen".

http://thebloodconnection.org/about-blood/blood-education/blood-types/

I have a bit of trouble with this presentation in which the Y is compared to some kind of reptilian symbol. The laughter is a put down as if his findings are complete. Or, that blood typing doesn't even play into the fact of who is a Hebrew/Israelite and who is not.

Absolutely, it is true that the Jews are Edomites whose roots go all the way back to Cain, the son of Eve & Lucifer. He was not the biological son of Adam and not claimed in Adam's genealogy. However, it must be stated clearly that both Moses and Dan spoke about the A/C would be a Dannite. Somehow, through their science, these Dannites will manage to convince the people of Israel that he is of the Tribe of Judah. No doubt, DNA samples have been taken from the Shroud to produce the perfect specimen for when the time is at hand.

The Tribe of Dan was an Apostate tribe who mixed it's blood with the Edomites, Assyrians, Romans, Greek & even the Fallen Angels. It was up at the place known as Laish, later as Dan, where the Fallen Angles petitioned Enoch, the Righteous, to intervene on their behalf to the Almighty One for forgiveness and the verdict was "NO". They would pay for their sin of mixing with human women.

Yahusha had words for this Anti-Christian Illuminati in Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Moses referred to Laish, the city of the "lion" and its location in the territory of Bashan as he prophesied about Dan's disappearance. "Dan is a lion's whelp: he shall leap from Bashan". Deut. 33:22 He actually leaped from Bashan onto the continent of Europe.

Within 400 years after Moses, the tribe vanished. However Jacob, patriarch of the nation, predicted Dan's destiny. In Genesis 49, we are told that he gathered his sons around his bed and prophesied of what would befall each tribe in the last days. Gen. 49:1. Of Dan, he said, "Dan shall judge his people as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward." Gen. 49:16-17.

By calling Dan a serpent Jacob is drawing our attention back to the story in the Garden of Eden where God placed a curse upon the serpent and his seed.

Prince Charles, who has RH O negative blood is proud in his claim that he is related to Count Dracola and Lucifer. They serve Lucifer and participate in the blood and human flesh sacrifice. That is beginning to become common knowledge. They are wrongfully sitting upon the Throne of David. They are also comrades of the Jesuits of Vatican. This should tell us that all the preparations to take over Jerusalem has been made except the actual temple to their god which I understand can be put up within 3 1/2 months.

I hope that these presentations of the Caucasian/White being Israelite can begin to take on a much more gently presentation because, while it is true about the 12 tribes of Israel traveled through these mountains on their way to other parts such as Europe and therefore inherited the name of Caucuasian/White people, the haughty way this is presented makes those who are not Israelites (yet qualify as saved by the same blood shed at Calvary) become antagonized by the harsh presentations filled with laughter, when not necessary.

The Israelite is Redeemed and rules in the New Jerusalem
The none-Israelite is Saved but is part of the Outer Court.

And Dan, who is an Israelite finds himself out of the 12 Tribes listed. Only individual people of the Tribe of Dan will be Redeemed.

So, in my estimation, this DNA report is misleading and also abrasive even to those who are Israelites.

NEWS BYTES 170628 DNA REPORT

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hioQrKffxI

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.